EM problems solved by SM!

Peanut

Mouseketeer
Hi,
I know the awful pain that an EM can cause! I am having a custom wedding. I met my EM in June and I have not spoken to him since! I was getting concerned and I contacted my SM, Diane, and my EM contacted me today with apologies. I am going to give him another shot. If it wasn't for my SM I don't know when I would have been contacted. Believe me when I say I tried to contact him. Email and phone calls. I believe that Disney Fairy Tale Weddings is truly a team and it showed today when he sent me an email. I called him back and it was sooo nice talking to him again. I really liked him when I met him and now I remember why again!!

I think it's sooo hard to speak to EM's because not only are most of them involved in weddings but also with other conventioneers.

I think perhaps the EM's should "promote" their Assistants to us more so that we feel comfortable talking to them as well in the EM's absence.

They could bring the Assistant to the meetings as well so that we meet them and feel we can trust them in the EM's absence.

That's just my 2 cents worth anyway.

Fantasia Sam, waht a good idea. I suppose I would feel WAY more comfortable with his assistant, if I had a clue who she was! Now you're thinking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter