Elf on a Shelf Help (in April)

Just*the*ten*of*us

Mouseketeer
I know my title sounds crazy, but its exactly what I need! We leave for Disney Thanksgiving night, and my husband and I have racked our brains for a unique way to tell our kids were going to Disney. Well, our dear Elf on a Shelf, Sebastian, is famous for joining us on Thanksgiving day and since that is the day we leave, we thought what an awesome idea to have, instead of sebastian showing up at our house, a video of him already in Disney World! What I would need would be someone going to Disney, anytime before Nov 22, who owns this elf on a shelf. I was thinking just a few pictures of him, maybe holding signs and I can set it to music and make it work! We are planning on having "our" sebastian in our room when we get there with a sign saying something along the lines of "you made it" etc...If you would take your elf on a shelf to Disney and make some signs for me, I would be forever grateful!! I would even pay someone if need be! We would be so appreciative if someone could help us!! Can you help us spread some Disney Magic??

If you have the right software (Maybe Photoshop?), you should be able to create some pretty convincing pics. i.e. have pics of your elf and then use the software to put the elf into various WDW digital pics you might have saved. While I'm no expert with any of this, I've seen people create some highly realistic pictures with very little experience.

well down

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter