Electrical Water Pageant View.

TinkFan74

DIS Veteran
What resort and category of room has the best view of the Electric Water Pageant? I want to be able to sit on my balcony with a beverage and watch the parade float by.
Thank you

As for resorts, I googled it and saw this: It will start outside Disney's Grand Floridian Resort at approximately 8:15 p.m., then pass by Disney's Polynesian Village Resort around 8:30 p.m. It will be visible from Wilderness Lodge around 9:30 p.m., then Fort Wilderness around 9:45 p.m., then Contemporary Resort around 10:05 p.m.

I also saw this:
According to information provided by Disney, the schedule is as follows:
  • Polynesian: beginning at 8:45pm
  • Grand Floridian: beginning at 9:00pm
  • Wilderness Lodge: beginning at 9:30pm
  • Ft. Wilderness: beginning at 9:45pm
  • Contemporary and Bay Lake Tower: beginning at 10:00pm
A water view of Bay Lake or the Seven Seas Lagoon is typically required to view from guests' hotel room.

If you are in a south side even numbered Lake View room at Bay Lake Tower, you can see the show when it plays in front of WL and then again when it plays in front of BLT. You can also see it from most odd numbered rooms in the center of the building and in the north wing, when it plays in front of BLT.

I don't think you can see it from any DVC Poly room, except perhaps a third floor water view, and even then it won't be a very good view.

At WL, some of the CCV rooms, including a few of the cabins, has a view of EWP. Most views of the EWP from WL are blocked, or partially blocked, by trees.

Note that room requests aren't guaranteed. Even requesting south side even at BLT, you may end up north side even (with a view of Tomorrowland), or south side odd (with a view of water, but no EWP).

I was staying in the new Resort studios with lagoon view. I kept missing the parade. I never got to know if I could see it from my balcony.
A089356F-419B-4CB0-A5AE-003718D15F5F.jpeg

VGF Lake View. I was in 2 different rooms, 308, a studio, and 510, a 1 bedroom. I’m not sure which room these pictures are from, both had virtually the same view. I love the EWP, so I made “good view of EWP” as my main request, and was happy with this. Note: VGF original, not newer resort studios.

Attachments

• 26464C30-E6F0-4975-86EC-313F8C076817.jpeg
    26464C30-E6F0-4975-86EC-313F8C076817.jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 4AFC5737-1D7C-43DE-AF14-F65B69ED1D44.jpeg
    4AFC5737-1D7C-43DE-AF14-F65B69ED1D44.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 8
As for resorts, I googled it and saw this: It will start outside Disney's Grand Floridian Resort at approximately 8:15 p.m., then pass by Disney's Polynesian Village Resort around 8:30 p.m. It will be visible from Wilderness Lodge around 9:30 p.m., then Fort Wilderness around 9:45 p.m., then Contemporary Resort around 10:05 p.m.

I also saw this:
According to information provided by Disney, the schedule is as follows:
  • Polynesian: beginning at 8:45pm
  • Grand Floridian: beginning at 9:00pm
  • Wilderness Lodge: beginning at 9:30pm
  • Ft. Wilderness: beginning at 9:45pm
  • Contemporary and Bay Lake Tower: beginning at 10:00pm
A water view of Bay Lake or the Seven Seas Lagoon is typically required to view from guests' hotel room.
Thank you! Very helpful.

I was going to say we stayed at VGF in a two-bedroom lakeview, but we did not have a good room. I was very disappointed in our view for this reason, I really wanted to see the EWP. Sorry I don't remember our room number.

I was staying in the new Resort studios with lagoon view. I kept missing the parade. I never got to know if I could see it from my balcony.
View attachment 702106
I just booked this room today for a few days over Thanksgiving. I've never stayed at GF on the DVC side. What is different about this room than the other DVC deluxe rooms?

Excellent view from Bay Lake Tower. Could see/hear it twice, once as it was across the lake (I think at WL) and then again when it got to us.
IIRC we had room 7509. It was a lakeview studio, inside the C. I was disappointed when we got the room info but once we saw it we loved it. Great view of the lake, the BLT pool & courtyard, and same floor as the bridge to Contemporary. If we wanted to watch the MK fireworks, we just walked over to the Contemporary viewing area just off the bridge.
20211004_221015.jpg20211004_221412.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter