Electric Scooter and Illuminations Cruise

fostrmom2mny

DIS Veteran
OK, I'm planning on renting a scooter from off site, as my trip will be in July. I know that they will be scarce in the parks and if I am going to maintain (distance in walking and standing for periods over 10 min) I would not be able to do. I'm scheduling an Illuminations cruise. Hoping to get Breathless :banana: :cloud9: but where can I safely and securely leave my scooter? Anyone ever have this to consider? What did you do?
Thanks,
Gerri

fostrmom2mny said:
where can I safely and securely leave my scooter? Anyone ever have this to consider? What did you do?
Thanks,
Gerri
People do leave their scooters on the docks for things like that. If you remove the key and take it with you, the only way to move it would be for someone to put it into freewheeling mode and push it away.

I've taken both IllumiNations and Wihes cruises and just left my ECV on the dock. I always remove the key when I get off. There is never any problem. Usually I will check with a CM as to the best place to park it so it is not in the way or blocking anything.

Thank you to both of you!! I was really concerned about this. :woohoo: Now I know that I can enjoy the cruise w/o worrying about the scooter.
Gerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter