• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Electric Parade

Kailua's Belle

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know when or if the Electric Parade is in December? We're planning on going around Dec. 7 - 11. I checked DL's website, but it doesn't show parade schedules that far in advance. Thanks!!!

Does anyone know when or if the Electric Parade is in December? We're planning on going around Dec. 7 - 11. I checked DL's website, but it doesn't show parade schedules that far in advance. Thanks!!!
There are persistent rumors that the DEP will not be coming back to DCA. But here it is again starting up again over the next week. There is just no way to know whether they will have it in December. You will not be able to find out until Sept/Oct when they post entertainment schedules for Dec.

Thanks! So I guess either way I may be out of luck. I figured we needed to avoid going any later since it will probably be really crowded by then. I was hoping it went on all month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter