El Mercado de Coronado quick service

Callie

Always Dreaming of Disney Magic
I’ve not seen many people talk about this. I know the old pepper market was included. I see they have a steak as well as a half chicken. Are these included with the quick service? Can you also get one of the alcoholic drinks on the menu too?
Also it says the carving stations item rotate daily so I didn’t know if anyone knows what items are served each day

We were just there on the quick service plan and had the steak from the carving station for a quick service credit. Great value!

Do you know what nights of the week they had the steak?

I don't know the schedule. Actually on our night it was supposed to be salmon, but they had run out so the steak was a substitute along with the sides that were there for the salmon dinner.

We're about to find out in less than 30 days how this counter service is. We paid for the quick service dining plan and are looking for places that have more like table service food selections. Not just burgers, pizza and rice bowls. I'm crossing my fingers the food is decent here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter