Eggs Benedict: help!!

Nancyg56

DIS Veteran
We finally talked my oldest son to join us on our WDW trip! Yay!!!! He has always opted out, but I guess my ddil has more influence on him than me! Lol!!

Well tonight he must have said ten times he wanted eggs Benedict. And hot dogs. I told him we have caseys on the list, and I guess I insulted him when I told him the request was getting old. Anyway, I do move heaven and earth to get the kids ( the oldest "kid" is 40 lol) their requests and I really did not mean to hurt his feelings, so if anyone knows which eateries serve eggs Benedict, can you help me? Besides spirit of aloha, these two things are all he asked to have.

Tia!!
Nancy

I know of two options for Eggs Benedict. The first is a traditional Eggs Benedict at The Grand Floridian. The second is The Samoan at Kona Cafe which is piled on top of a pulled pork hash instead of an English muffin. (It looks delicious but I have yet to try either.) There may be more options but those are the two I know of personally. :)

My favourite breakfast/brunch :)

Rainforest Cafe - both locations
Captains Grill at the YC
The Wave at the Contemporary
Trails End
Pepper Market at Coronado Springs
Whispering Canyon at WL
GF Cafe
Olivia's at Old Key West

Some are traditional, some have lobster or crab, others pancetta or a variation on holandase - key lime at the Wave

Thank you!!!! We are staying at the BC, but are not planning too many early mornings at the parks. I think we can work a few of these restaurants in!!!!

The Eggs Benny at the Captians Grille at the Yacht Club are very good.. Nice thing about the Cap'ts Grille breakfast is that along with an al a carte menu - there is also a buffet. Something for everyone.

WE are booked at the BC, so this is going to be very convenient for him and for us!

My wife loved the Lobster Eggs Benedict at the Grand Floridian Cafe.

I bet they will head over there as well. I think I am in trouble because as much as I told him I heard him yesterday, I also love Eggs Benny, and I was eyeing the selection at the Kona as well.

The Eggs Benedict over the pulled park hash at Kona Cafe at the Poly would be my top vote.

And hot dogs. I told him we have caseys on the list, and I guess I insulted him when I told him the request was getting old.

Ugh. Surely there must be a better hot dog in WDW? I wonder if anyone here has a suggestion?
(I realize they lack Disneyland's signature corndog)

The Eggs Benedict over the pulled park hash at Kona Cafe at the Poly would be my top vote.

Ugh. Surely there must be a better hot dog in WDW? I wonder if anyone here has a suggestion?
(I realize they lack Disneyland's signature corndog)

He reminds me of my DH. One afternoon the poor guy wandered all over MK looking for a hot dog stand! LOL!

Recently had them at the wave and 1900 Park Fare. Sorry to say, we thought they were terrible at both.

Another vote here for the traditional eggs benedict at Captain's Grille. I haven't tried the traditional eggs benedict at the GF Cafe but I would imagine they would be fine as well. I may have to try them if I can ever break away from staying at BC.

Another vote here for the traditional eggs benedict at Captain's Grille. I haven't tried the traditional eggs benedict at the GF Cafe but I would imagine they would be fine as well. I may have to try them if I can ever break away from staying at BC.
We are staying at the BC, I think Donny will love the CG being right there!

A friend ordered them at the GF Cafe. The eggs were practically hard boiled. Sent them back. Second time one was close to hard boiled, other was not quite so bad. The chef came out, apologized and sent a third order out. Eggs were a bit more cooked than soft boiled. Better, but not even close to perfect. They comped us our coffee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter