• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

EBTA 2023 already happened

eeyorefanuk

DIS Veteran
Good Morning

For anyone who went on the 2023 Dream EBTA would you be kind enough to advise

- how many different outfits for group character photos and many of them?

My friend on WBTA said no characters past 7/7.30 is the right?

How many “musical” shows please. She is on day 6 and only had one so far the golden mickeys

Thank you for any details

Last edited:

She says the only costume is nautical and 25th she was wondering if the EBTA had more costumes

It was a long cruise so I'm trying to remember by looking at photos :laughing:

Character costumes:
Formal
Pirate
European
Nautical
25th Anniversary
Classic

I think that was all? It was a lot of variety! And the best trip EVER.

ETA: if she is referring to the big group character pic only, I think they did European, nautical, and 25th anniversary only? I skipped European because I didn't love the costumes but we definitely do nautical and 25th with them all. They did a LOT of group photos so there may have been more than I didn't check out.

Golden Mickeys
Beauty & the Beast
Believe

These are the Broadway style musical shows onboard the Dream. They will bring on other musical acts, comedians, etc . but they will vary by sailing.

I'm on the Dream WBTA right now. There are characters until about 10:30 at night; tonight chip and dale are scheduled to be out at 10.

In addition to the 3 musicals above, there is going to be a show of Disney songs, and a crew talent show. As noted, they bring on guests for the other nights, like magicians, jugglers, comedians, etc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter