• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ebates/Orbitz park hoppers

CookieGVB

S/D Cheerleader & SSB Tormentor
Ebates is giving double rewards for Orbitz; Orbitz is now selling 5-day park hoppers for "the price of a 3-day hopper" ($344). Does anyone know whether Ebates considers this to be an "activity" and what rate they credit? Looks like 11% back on cruises...that's fairly substantial.

I'm not sure if things have changed, but it used to be listed as a activity. I received 10% back for ebates when I purchased Universal tickets in Sept. 2013.

When I got mine over the summer it was a "double savings" day. It seems to fluctuate but the standard savings on activities at that time was 3% so I got 6% back on buy 3days get 1day for Disneyland park hoppers.

Just looked it up and it says "5.10% back on Hotel Reservation, per Actvitiy reservation, 1.70% activities package."

I read that as 5.10% on a hotel OR tickets. 1.70% on a package, tickets+hotel. Clearly the first is a better deal, so don't get them together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter