Eat it or Bin it

Bin It. Never tried one & don't care to..

Mint Iced Tea from Tangierine Cafe?

Eat it!! I tried it once from the booth at F&W a couple years ago. One of these days, I will make reservations at Le Cellier just for that as it seems like it might be a meal along w/the bread service. :)

Barbecue Slaw Dog from Casey's Corner?

Probably eat it if somebody handed it to me, but it's nothing I would ever get excited about or seek out.

Lobster Omelet from Captain's Grille?

Bin it. I love seafood but my stomach doesn't feel the same way for breakfast unfortunately.

Citrus Swirl from Sunshine Tree Terrace?

If you're talking about the dinner menu,

Eat it!

Battered Sausage from Harambe Market?

Skip it & go for the Karubi Ribs (but not as good as Flametree o_O), the African Milk Tart dessert & Bibo soft drink (pop). Love the incredible theming but bin the terrible over crowded seating in the hot sun w/o shade.

But speaking of Flametree at AK, what would you fight off the Flametree birdies for: the ribs or ?

Bin it! (My hatred for jalapenos knows no bounds! I would love to try the sweet cream cheese stuffed pretzel, though!)

School Bread from the Norway pavilion?

Bin It!

Love it, but its just too sweet for me. Okay, maybe I'd have a few bites!

Ice Cream cookies sandwich from Sleep Hollow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter