• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Easter Offerings

Princess and Queen

Mouseketeer
Hello! Does Disney offer anything special if you are on a cruise that falls on Easter? Egg hunts or Easter themed gifts for the room?

Thanks so much!

I will be on the Wonder for Easter next year and was hoping they would have an Easter bunny on the ship. I know the White Rabbit makes an appearance.

Just did Disney fantasy on Easter. Some chocolate decorations in all the restaurants and buffet. White rabbit and all characters were in spring type outfits for photos. Easter crafts several times for family and in kids club. No Easter egg hunts. Three services: sunrise followed by Catholic then an interfaith service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter