East Coast to Aulani Flight Recommendations

tntstults

Mouseketeer
I had booked Southwest CLE to HNL with a stop in Phoenix for my return flight home. Southwest cancelled it and now there are no flights available that will get me back to CLE the same day. They said they can rebook me with a point to point reservation, however it will require me to stay the night wherever the connecting flight is. It seems like Phoenix may be the quickest route to get home. I've looked at other options like SFO that has an onsite hotel at the airport. Unfortunately no route back is as good as the one that Southwest cancelled. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you!

We are connecting through San Diego, and looked at the opportunity to stay a night or two to visit the sights there. If your concern is available and accessible hotels, maybe something like Vegas? I know the most flights to and from HNL will likely be to LAX, but I would assume hotel costs there would be higher than any other.

I hate that Southwest cancelled your flight. Hopefully they left you plenty of time to make arrangements.

We are flying to HNL on southwest to Hawaii from FL and are stopping and staying overnight in Phoenix both ways. There’s not much in direct options for us east coaster to Hawaii unfortunately. It helps to adjust to the time zone changes and I hate to be on an airplane all day if I can help it.

I ended up changing to fly from HNL to MID with a stop in LAX for a layover. Thanks for the help!

I was wondering if anyone knows if Southwest provides any other food besides a bag of snack mix on those flights to Hawaii

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter