Earning Ears to Dis Veteran

PoohBelle

Mouseketeer
Hi!

I was wondering if the ... sorry, idk what the official name for it is...the title or tag that people have under their profile pictures such as "earning my ears" or "Dis Veteran" is based on how many posts you have or how long you have been on the site? Is there a list somewhere of all the different "stages"?

Hi!

I was wondering if the ... sorry, idk what the official name for it is...the title or tag that people have under their profile pictures such as "earning my ears" or "Dis Veteran" is based on how many posts you have or how long you have been on the site? Is there a list somewhere of all the different "stages"?

I believe it's based on posts and I want to say you get it around 1000 but I'm not 100% sure.

New here too. I've noticed the same. But I've also noticed some that say Mouseketeer. Any idea how many posts it takes to get there?

So it's Mouseketeer at 100, DIS Veteran at 500? But then some posters have their own personalized description, what is the deal with that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter