Early arrival

Thing 1

DIS Veteran
last trip we arrived at our resort around 7:00am and had no problem checking in. This year we want to arrive shortly after 6am in order to make EMH. I know we don't HAVE to check in but we have found that the odds of getting our room request is much better when we do an onsite check in. My question is , does anyone know what the earliest we can check in? I had seen somewhere that it was 6:05 but does anyone know for sure?

last trip we arrived at our resort around 7:00am and had no problem checking in. This year we want to arrive shortly after 6am in order to make EMH. I know we don't HAVE to check in but we have found that the odds of getting our room request is much better when we do an onsite check in. My question is , does anyone know what the earliest we can check in? I had seen somewhere that it was 6:05 but does anyone know for sure?

You can check in as early at 6AM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter