early arrival at AOA

Henrybaby

Earning My Ears
Kind of a weird question. We arrive at 6 am, but we are coming from California, so it'll seem like 3 am for our three children. We're at AOA, and assuming we don't get into our room early, which I'm not expecting to, is there somewhere on property that we can sort of 'hide' and let them rest a bit? Maybe cabanas by the pool? Cozy benches somewhere? I'm just expecting them to be exhausted, and that's even if they sleep on the plane. This was the only flight that worked for us, and I'm so worried about the time.
thanks!

Unfortunately all value resorts are short on that kind of space. No cabanas by the pool either.

Make your request that you want whatever room is available, don't be picky about theme, and you have a good shot at getting in a room quickly. Does you plan arrive at 6 am or is that when you are estimating you will be at the resort? If that is when your plane lands you won't be to AoA until around 730 or so. The resort computers roll over to the new day at 6, so if you arrive at 730 and throw yourselves on the mercy of the front desk, hopefully they can come up with a room for you.

I think you can get a day rate at the Hyatt MCO…maybe you should try that and rest for a few hours before taking the DME.

The cozy cone pool in the cars section has semi-private cone "cabanas" that are first-come first-serve and would probably be empty that early in the morning. The arcade also has plenty of soft seating areas but I'm not sure how early it opens.

The cozy cone pool in the cars section has semi-private cone "cabanas" that are first-come first-serve and would probably be empty that early in the morning. The arcade also has plenty of soft seating areas but I'm not sure how early it opens.

They are in the fencing though I believe. So they would not be accessible before pool hours. Plus they only have hard chairs and a table in them. Not very pleasant for getting any rest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter