Early 2023 AP Rates Released

Anyone able to book using a AP certificate that’s not active yet? Used to be able to but I haven’t even been able to check rates recently and it was also impossible for me to get the discount on after hours tickets without calling and waiting on hold for hours.

Lol I just tried getting mine updated through chat and they said this to me.
So, for your reservations you would provide your annual pass to the front desk upon check in and then the resort can apply the discount as I do not see those rooms listed as excluded from the offer.

I am unable to do so in chat, I would recommend giving us a call at 407-560-CHAT (2428) to add the annual pass discount to your reservations.

So you think this means a general public or Disney+ discount on the horizon for a similar time frame?

When I actually called, the woman on the phone said keep looking this is the first discount released for 2023 and there will probably be more or PIN Codes via email. But she was also just being nice because my room wasn't available for a discount any more by the time I called.

Lol I just tried getting mine updated through chat and they said this to me.
So, for your reservations you would provide your annual pass to the front desk upon check in and then the resort can apply the discount as I do not see those rooms listed as excluded from the offer.

I am unable to do so in chat, I would recommend giving us a call at 407-560-CHAT (2428) to add the annual pass discount to your reservations.

Boy I hope nobody takes that advice. Can you imagine how that will play out when the resort can’t just “apply” the discount to their reservation? :sad2:

When I actually called, the woman on the phone said keep looking this is the first discount released for 2023 and there will probably be more or PIN Codes via email. But she was also just being nice because my room wasn't available for a discount any more by the time I called.

Did you actually see the discount available online for your dates? Not all eligible resorts have the discount available for all dates. It is entirely possible your resort/ room was never available with the discount for your dates. For example, for my dates, we have a YC GV CL room booked. The only room that has showed available for weeks at YC is a WV CL . That room is not available with the discount for our dates. Different rooms are available at YC on different dates. But when the hotel is pretty much full at rack rate, there’s no reason for Disney to discount the few rooms left.

Did you actually see the discount available online for your dates? Not all eligible resorts have the discount available for all dates. It is entirely possible your resort/ room was never available with the discount for your dates. For example, for my dates, we have a YC GV CL room booked. The only room that has showed available for weeks at YC is a WV CL . That room is not available with the discount for our dates. Different rooms are available at YC on different dates. But when the hotel is pretty much full at rack rate, there’s no reason for Disney to discount the few rooms left.
Oh I posted it as a haha look what the CM told me that was super duper wrong.

I have been looking at CL AP discount rates for Jan-Apr and the prices are BONKERS! o_O What am I missing ?? Forget airfare.

Also can't view with chrome, have to use IE to see the AP rates. Otherwise it sends me to the AP page!

I have been looking at CL AP discount rates for Jan-Apr and the prices are BONKERS! o_O What am I missing ?? Forget airfare.

Also can't view with chrome, have to use IE to see the AP rates. Otherwise it sends me to the AP page!

Not sure what days you’re looking at, but the discount does not apply to Fridays & Saturdays in January & February. So you might be seeing rack rates for those days. I think it’s kind of interesting that it applies to weekends in March & April which are usually busier than January & February.

Not sure what days you’re looking at, but the discount does not apply to Fridays & Saturdays in January & February. So you might be seeing rack rates for those days. I think it’s kind of interesting that it applies to weekends in March & April which are usually busier than January & February.
Yes, I did end up booking WL April. Slightly less horrifying. But not much!

FYI I had to call to get the AP discount applied to my Easter Week Riviera reservation. I didn't see it pop up online for any hotels/dates, even though my AP is linked it kept telling me to log in (I was) or link to see any offers. Called and got the discount!

Wow, I'm not usually quick enough to catch these but I saved about $220 at POFQ $600 at WL.

For those who were having trouble seeing the prices, I had to copy the discount page link and paste it into a private window. Otherwise, I was just seeing non-AP price no matter how often I logged in.

Just called earlier this morning...AP discount wasn't avail for Jan 2-7th at POR.
We actually arrive on 1/1 and could try for the discount by splitting our ressie, but even with that, it still wouldn't work. I am guessing it is not avail because of the marathon.

I have 3 different trips over the course of this discount, and it won't show me anything online, like it doesn't exist or something. I sign in over and over again, I only ever see room only and packages. Really annoying because all my dates have TONS of rooms availalbe, and rooms still available in the room categories I have, but nothing will show up (pass is good until mid June 2023)

I have 3 different trips over the course of this discount, and it won't show me anything online, like it doesn't exist or something. I sign in over and over again, I only ever see room only and packages. Really annoying because all my dates have TONS of rooms availalbe, and rooms still available in the room categories I have, but nothing will show up (pass is good until mid June 2023)
Same issue as you. Nothing showing up no matter what dates I pick for anywhere. Only standard room rate or package.

Same issue as you. Nothing showing up no matter what dates I pick for anywhere. Only standard room rate or package.
I just got it to work switching to another browser from Chrome, and when I search dates they come up, but I go to my plans and it says it can't show me my plans at this time..... so I can't go and modify my existing reservations even though the rooms I have booked are available with a discount. This is so frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter