2018 Watch: All 2018 Itineraries are announced as of May 11th, 2017!

ChicosWife

The Caribbean DCL Life For Us!
Just got back from our first DREAM cruise and, yes, we booked onboard for our next one! Does anyone know when they will be releasing 2018 cruises/prices?

Thanks!

They already have itineraries up to May 2017. I would hope the next release would give more than just 2 more months worth! :chat:
You asked about 2018. Usually that would be in two parts. Late this year, and then possibly until May next year to have the end of 2018 released.

They already have itineraries up to May 2017. I would hope the next release would give more than just 2 more months worth! :chat:
They have the itineraries for the Dream & Fantasy through May. Magic and Wonder are only up through April.

The suspected release for summer itineraries (May-Aug?) is this March, with the rest of the year released in May.

You asked about 2018. Usually that would be in two parts. Late this year, and then possibly until May next year to have the end of 2018 released.

Oh, okay. We are probably looking for January 2018 itineraries.

They have the itineraries for the Dream & Fantasy through May. Magic and Wonder are only up through April.

The suspected release for summer itineraries (May-Aug?) is this March, with the rest of the year released in May.

BTW - We just went on the 4 night Bahamas and LOVED it. We are looking at the 7 night Western Caribbean for our next one. How did you like it?

BTW - We just went on the 4 night Bahamas and LOVED it. We are looking at the 7 night Western Caribbean for our next one. How did you like it?

We just got back from a 7night Western Caribbean & LOVED it!! OMG! We've decided not to do any more cruises less than 7 days because for us is was the perfect amount of time. We were on the Fantasy in room 5688 Aft. It was a really great room. We had a small balcony right beside Dumbo that was perfect for us. Malcolm & Osman were our servers & they knew exactly what we wanted & made everything awesome! If something wasn't right they fixed it! Also played a lot of bingo & it was SOOOOO much fun!! Lol Bingo Lee is wonderful at his job & keeps you laughing to whole time We traveled to Cozumel, Mexico where we did a dolphin & manatee swim at Chankanaab National Park (the manatees were soooo worth it!), then we went to Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands where we checked out the Turtle Farm (very cool), then off to Falmouth, Jamaica & we did some jungle river tubing (a MUST do!!!!), & last stop was Castaway Cay! Soooooo much fun!!!

I have been interested in this also - I can't wait for the January - April 2018 cruises to be announced. :)

Just got back from for our second 3 Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral and waiting daily for the January 2018 sailings because we can't wait to go back!!

Just got back from for our second 3 Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral and waiting daily for the January 2018 sailings because we can't wait to go back!!

Thank you for finding a previous thread to post this as opposed to starting a new one.

@AquaDame, is there anyway to merge all of the existing threads about 2018 itineraries and when they will be released into one sticky thread?

The most recent couple have specific questions that go deeper than "when" (specific TA/itinerary questions) so I am not sure I should merge those into this one. I can certainly sticky this one and keep adding any "when" threads that open up to it though!

The most recent couple have specific questions that go deeper than "when" (specific TA/itinerary questions) so I am not sure I should merge those into this one. I can certainly sticky this one and keep adding any "when" threads that open up to it though!

Thank you.

Just got back from a 7 night Alaskan cruise aboard the Wonder and now I have to wait until 2019 (birthday milestone celebration) but plan on taking a Western Caribbean aboard the Fantasy. I realize this thread is about 2018 but thought I could post my plan anyway. I'll just add a year to nay response I read.

Another one watching for 2018. Looking for January 2018:) Now to go look up how much deposit money I need to have ready...

TA said it is "usually" the beginning of October -- but Disney has been tossing up the usual, so who knows!

But I would be more than happy if they surprised us with new ports and itineraries for the January to April cruises -- which never seem to change :sad1: (I know I know -- but it's fun living in a fantasy world)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter