Earl of Sandwich

harningtj

Going Goofy in 2014
I have tried "googling" but not having much luck and with the search broken here, I am wondering someone could help me.

If you do Earl of Sandwich on the DDP, what do you get?

If we were to eat OOP, what are the prices of the side items? I see soup is $3, and desserts are around $2. I am assuming they have chips as an option? Maybe fruit? Can anyone give me any pricing info on those items?

Try allears dot net

I don't remember exactly what you get on the DDP but remember thinking the prices were really reasonable. Probably the best sandwich I've ever had btw.

We never do EOS as a DDP credit. It is not worth using a credit on and we pay OOP.

You get 15% percent discount with AAA card. I would not use a CS credit because prices are pretty reasonable, like 5.99 sandwiches or salads. It's a must stop for me whenever I go to Disney.

They just updated their menu, so there are changes such as some wraps and the holiday sandwich is now available year-round. I'm not sure if the prices have changed.

They just updated their menu, so there are changes such as some wraps and the holiday sandwich is now available year-around. I'm not sure if the prices have changed.

You just made my day. I LOVE that sandwich!

We always pay OOP here too. I love their sandwiches, but they are cheap enough, I just can't see wasting a DDP credit there.

Thanks for the input everyone! We are definitely looking to do this out of pocket - glad to hear I was on the right page for once! :)

You get 15% percent discount with AAA card. I would not use a CS credit because prices are pretty reasonable, like 5.99 sandwiches or salads. It's a must stop for me whenever I go to Disney.

Really?!? I never knew that! Are there any other restaurants in disney that give an AAA discount? I'll have to remember this for our next trip for sure!

We used the AAA discount on our last trip and it was nice to save a little. :goodvibes I wonder if all locations offer that AAA discount? I recently discovered that there is a new Earl of Sandwich at the Chesapeake House Rest Area off I-95 in MD and we have occasion to be driving that stretch of road soon. If our schedule permits, I'm hoping to stop!

If you are visiting WDW for your birthday, join the birthday club on their website and get a free sandwich.

http://www.earlofsandwichusa.com/the-eclub/

Really?!? I never knew that! Are there any other restaurants in disney that give an AAA discount? I'll have to remember this for our next trip for sure!

I didn't know that either. Thanks for the info. I'm wondering too if there are any others that offer the AAA discount. This is our first time not doing the DDP and would love to take advantage of any discounts we can get.

We used the AAA discount on our last trip and it was nice to save a little. :goodvibes I wonder if all locations offer that AAA discount? I recently discovered that there is a new Earl of Sandwich at the Chesapeake House Rest Area off I-95 in MD and we have occasion to be driving that stretch of road soon. If our schedule permits, I'm hoping to stop!

If you are visiting WDW for your birthday, join the birthday club on their website and get a free sandwich.

http://www.earlofsandwichusa.com/the-eclub/

Good to know. Is it the "same" Earl of Sandwich at the Chesapeake House? We'll have to keep that in mind next time we drive down to VA to see the in-laws.

AWESOMENESS. Did NOT know this.

Earl of Sandwich was already a must-do on the Daddy Dining Plan (aka OOP), but now we may just cancel our SSR ressies and pitch a tent right at the front of the EOS line :) Love that place. Not only is it one of the biggest steals in all of WDW, its REALLY GOOD, too!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Good to know. Is it the "same" Earl of Sandwich at the Chesapeake House? We'll have to keep that in mind next time we drive down to VA to see the in-laws.

Yes--the location is listed on the company website. We've never stopped at that rest area before, but I hope to now!

harningtj, you should definitelyy check out earl's!

I absolutely love the holiday sandwich (available all year around now) and the Italian!

I can't tell you how much I despise sandwich's but these are heavenly :cool1:

They also have the best coleslaw and parfaits!

Just for clarification....is the 15% discount at EOS available with your AAA membership card or the diamond savings card you receive with your AAA booked package? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter