Earl of Sandwich Menu

HesATramp

Mouseketeer
Hi all!!

I have a curious question about the Earl of Sandwich menu that I'm hoping someone will be able to answer!

We're going to be arriving in the World early in the morning, and we'll probably head to Disney Springs after arrival. Now, we're not breakfast sandwich eaters (NONE of the family eats eggs to eat eggs), so we're wondering if they still serve their regular menu in the morning alongside the breakfast sandwiches?

Any info is helpful!

Thanks in advance!

Until next time,
John

Great question ....I don't know the answer for sure, but I recall that many moons ago we went earlier In the morning and got regular sandwiches for later/maybe using up cs credits the trip home. Idk.

You can definitely get lunch sandwiches for breakfast. We're not breakfast people and get lunch sandwiches there in the morning every trip. Not sure about soups, salads, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter