DW in November

lavallee

Earning My Ears
We are going to DW in November...has anyone been during this time? We are looking forward to shorter lines...and somewhat cooler weather? I've heard that some of the NE states take what is called 'Winter Break' in Nov, however, so I'm wondering if the lines will really be shorter. I'm also trying to find out what special events take place in DW during this time.
We're also trying to decide which resort to stay at...right now we're leaning toward Port Orleans - Riverside...need sleeping arrangements for 5-6 (three kids, 2 or 3 adults...no babies).

Any comments are greatly appreciated.

We've been 2ce and will be going again this nov. The weather is very comfortable and much nicer than the summer months. DW is always crowded now but the lines are a lil shorter in nov than during other times we've been. The Christmas Party occurs at MK during most of Nov and it is worth the price of admission. Jersey week is the early part of Nov and can be crowded so check those dates against your times. I think you will love Nov at WDW. We do!!! It's our favorite time
Of yr

Are you talking this November or next November? If you mean this November, you better hurry with your reservations. There's very little left this late. I know that sound ridiculous, but resort bookings start over a year in advance and the restaurants go very quickly also. It is a nice time of the year to go, with the weather being in the 70's most days, but it can get chilly at night. And definitely go to MVMCP if you can..it's so much fun!

We are going to DW in November...has anyone been during this time? We are looking forward to shorter lines...and somewhat cooler weather? I've heard that some of the NE states take what is called 'Winter Break' in Nov, however, so I'm wondering if the lines will really be shorter. I'm also trying to find out what special events take place in DW during this time.
We're also trying to decide which resort to stay at...right now we're leaning toward Port Orleans - Riverside...need sleeping arrangements for 5-6 (three kids, 2 or 3 adults...no babies).

Any comments are greatly appreciated.

The two big things you can run into is Thanksgiving, and Wine and Dine half marathon.

Are people seeing trend? Ooh a traditionally "slow weekend" lets stick a run there.

Jan Marathon Weekend
Feb Princess Half
(Mar - Apr) Spring break parks are busy
May Everest 10k
(Jun - Aug) Summer parks are busy
(Sep) ToT started out here, I'm sure they making something up for this month
Oct Tower of Terror 10 miler
Nov Wine and Dine Half
(Dec) Christmas parks are busy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter