*DVC Sold Out* DVC and/or AP will be given sneak peak of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind

Dates in May wouldn't work for us anyway. 🤷‍♂️
So the email was just a tease lol.

I am so grateful for the board and for this whole thread. Thanks all for the updates and for being there as fellow preview stalking support group members. Got my pass for the last day of my reservation in May. Whew! I’m just so glad that I’ll finally be able to sleep tonight…I think

Question for those that have attended these events in the past. I was able to get a spot for 4 people - but it did not ask me who the people were. Can I bring just anyone? It seems that a DVC reservation was not required to join the event so I'm curious how it all works. If I have friends staying offsite can they join me?

I left dvc as soon as I saw the dates and my queue was 149! I almost gave up, but saw a fb post that AP booking was open. Clicked and had a 5 minute wait. 2 weeks worth of dates. I choose May 8th @ noon. We drive to HH from Bwv that day. Guess we won’t get to HH until 7:00pm on Sunday.
Same thing happened with me... I was #103. But when I went in for the AP dates, it kept asking me for my AP#(??) and even though I was signed in(desktop) it wasn't there. It was showing perfectly in the MDE app on my phone. Yet another Disney Tech disaster....LOL

Question for those that have attended these events in the past. I was able to get a spot for 4 people - but it did not ask me who the people were. Can I bring just anyone? It seems that a DVC reservation was not required to join the event so I'm curious how it all works. If I have friends staying offsite can they join me?
you know that's a good question. I didn't think you needed an Epcot park pass, though, and if they don't know who the people are how are they going to know to allow them into Epcot? I know the AP one specifically said you needed a ticket, but not an Epcot park pass so I assumed DVC was the same.

Thanks everyone for the link. I was able to get a reservation for the 18th! Now let's hope my flight isn't delayed or cancelled!!

check your spam. A lot getting it there.

I never got an email. Not surprised as we never got the email saying this was going to be happening at all. We won't be going but annoying to not be getting these emails. They have no problem sending us any other emails though.
As long as it's on your MDE no problem.

Same thing happened with me... I was #103. But when I went in for the AP dates, it kept asking me for my AP#(??) and even though I was signed in(desktop) it wasn't there. It was showing perfectly in the MDE app on my phone. Yet another Disney Tech disaster....LOL

that exact thing happened to me during Remy preview. I never got in. Never knew why. I had a gold pass then, now we have sorcerer.

Reactions: GAN
Mine (and my family members), which auto populated when I logged in, all showed up as Xs….probably because we have not yet activated. It still let us book, and I received the confirmatory email. Perhaps because we already have resort and park reservations for those dates? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Managed to snag one from the AP invite to coincide with our babymoon trip. Shoutout to my awesome pregnant wife for watching our 17 month old while I ride this and for letting me sneak out to rope drop flight of passage!

That was fun :) I was 14,500 on the list.

Attachments

• 3584AA59-8162-4688-A30A-B600371557C7.png
    3584AA59-8162-4688-A30A-B600371557C7.png
    109.1 KB · Views: 43
So thankful all who contributed to this thread and the AP one. Without those, there is no way I would have gotten either preview based on the time I received the email. And for all of those who called DVC MS - I think a good takeaway is that Disney does not tell the CMs anything of substance and they just have to make stuff up as they go. Sometimes they may be correct but most of the time they are not informed at all about this stuff.

Got the DVC confirmation right away but still not got the AP confirmation. Not in my junk folder either. It did say we’d get another email a few days before the event so hopefully I’ll get that one. Took a screenshot of the order number anyway.

Wow, sorry - I didn't think to check the DVC forums for the ride preview for DVC (duh me). I was in the AP thread this whole time and should have posted the DVC Link here when I discovered it :)

Ironically, after discovering the link and having multiple browsers open, I did not get a very good place in line for any of the browsers (maybe karma from Disney leaking the link lol).

I ended up getting on on May 8th for the AP preview, thats the last day I am at WDW so I feel super fortunate. Still no confirmation email (even checked spam) - but I have a screenshot of my confirmation page!

I did put this in my post in the AP thread, but it didn't make its way over here - for future reference, if I or anyone else discovers a link like this early - I would not recommend calling Member Services. For one, they are so busy right now that the increased call volume is not good - but also they are not very well informed on things like this, especially if it was a link that wasn't supposed to be out yet, they wouldn't know. Additionally, it runs the risk of the link being changed.

Just my recommendation in the future - if I or anyone else get the link early :)

For me - I never get the emails, even after repeatedly asking Disney to fix it, I am opted into every email list and it never goes to spam - Disney just never sends it. When I owe them money - for sure I get that email though! :D

So finding out about the link through other members, or in this case being lucky and figuring out the link early is my only chance (and the only chance for others like me that don't get the emails).

Congrats to everyone that got a preview, I hope the ride is going to be great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter