DVC- RCI points Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

keno999

Mouseketeer
:cool1:I have 160 points available for rent can stay in 537 resorts Worldwide
:yay:If you have an interest please im me we can make it work for you :banana:
7.00 a point can only be used for World Passport Collection RCI resorts and cannot be used for any of the DVC resorts.
check website
http://b2b.rci.com/RDGateway/rdg/rdMain.do?clubId=102

to to resort directory to see resorts

I am interested in 70 points for Aulani 4-27-12, 1 night, 2 bedroom oceanview villia. I would like to have a contract to ensure my protection please. Also, would like paypal transfer as well. I look forward to working with you!

I'll send an pm..

Looking for 2 rooms at AKL standard view.
Would be 112 points total July 5th check out the 9th.

Hi,

My family and I would like to rent 155 DVC points in order to proceed with the following Disney trip:

DATES: Arrive 11/4/2012, Depart 11/9/2012
5 nights, Sunday – Thursday

RESORT: Animal Kingdom, “Savannah View – SV”

DINING PACKAGE: Magic Your Way Plus Dining Plan

TRAVELERS: 2 Adults and 3 Children

US Citizens Respond Only (Sorry, but we only understand US Agreement laws)

Please confirm ownership and provide at least 2 DIS references

Thank you!!

I am looking for 96 points for my family for last week in August. (27- 9/3). Preferrably BWV.

Just wondered if these points are transferable to another member and when do they expire? I would be interested in all of them!

Thanks!:goodvibes

Looking for 97 points for BLT Deluxe Studio SV or 91 points WLV Deluxe Studio. 2 Adults and 2 Children for 11/11 - 11/17. Let me know if you have points available. Thanks!! -Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter