DVC preview for Tiana's Bayou

SheilaHeartsDisney

Yay Me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi! I see that more info about the the DVC previews will be out tomorrow but I had a a question about that.

My stay is about 2 weeks before opening day. There is a chance that my dates will fall in with the DVC preview dates. We are doing a split stay. 3 nights with my personal DVC membership and 3 nights with my husband's parent's membership. If the preview happens to fall on days where we used his parents membership how does that work? Are these dates open to all DVC members?? Do members with a resort stay have priority? I just don't want to miss any emails that may come to me or my MIL. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!!

Hi! I see that more info about the the DVC previews will be out tomorrow but I had a a question about that.

My stay is about 2 weeks before opening day. There is a chance that my dates will fall in with the DVC preview dates. We are doing a split stay. 3 nights with my personal DVC membership and 3 nights with my husband's parent's membership. If the preview happens to fall on days where we used his parents membership how does that work? Are these dates open to all DVC members?? Do members with a resort stay have priority? I just don't want to miss any emails that may come to me or my MIL. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!!

If memory serves, I don't think it matters if you have a current resort stay/ who's points you're using. The thing that will matter is if you are a member who's eligible for Membership Magic (meaning you have the minimum amount of direct purchase points/ not resale.) I'll be there too-- wishing us luck!

We just booked a trip on a whim for the week before the ride is supposed to open. Hoping we have a chance at some previews!

If anyone gets an email with a link please let us know!! So hoping for a preview!

If memory serves, I don't think it matters if you have a current resort stay/ who's points you're using. The thing that will matter is if you are a member who's eligible for Membership Magic (meaning you have the minimum amount of direct purchase points/ not resale.) I'll be there too-- wishing us luck!
The DVC preview of Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind was only open to guests currently using DVC points for a stay. Every offer can be different. Have to wait to see the exact terms.

The DVC preview of Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind was only open to guests currently using DVC points for a stay. Every offer can be different. Have to wait to see the exact terms.
We didn't do the GoG preview, but Remy's was open initially to only guests with stays and they didn't fill all the slots so they then opened them to all qualifying members (blue card).

TRON was supposed to be for guests with stays only but the sign ups didn't prevent others from signing up as well.

AP preview dates were announced, but I don't see anything for DVC yet. AP is using VQ on day of preview. You still have to have a park reservation.

I too am curious how it will work for DVC members. I'll be down the week before it officially opens. Hopefully hear something soon.

I'm curious too.....We will be there the week of 6/10 and I just saw the AP dates and they would be on our stay but of course we let our APs expire so are hoping DVC is around the same time

Registration opens on May 16th for previews 6/12 and 6/19. Must have had a resort reservation as of 5/12.
I did not get the email. We will be there on the 19th. Did you find the info in an email or is it published somewhere?

I have a resort reservation but why’s it say you need a park reservation? I have the 4 day pass so I didn’t need reservation.I have BBb and CRT reservations for that day. Will I still be able to get into the park?

I have a resort reservation but why’s it say you need a park reservation? I have the 4 day pass so I didn’t need reservation.I have BBb and CRT reservations for that day. Will I still be able to get into the park?
A park reservation is required if using any ticket media which still requires reservations. (Like annual pass.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter