• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC points for rent: SS 92 points use by Mar $17/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

MineeBaby

DIS Veteran
We are a military family stationed overseas and can’t use our points! We have been DVC members for 16 years and have rented and transferred points many times. References are available!

92 points for rent to be used before March 2022.
September at Saratoga springs still has availability!

I am sure there is a glitch on The DVC last minute availability page since EVERYTHING is appearing open. But figure I would check if there are any studios available August 8-14. I know chances are super low but figured I would check! Thank you for looking!

HI!

We are looking to rent a studio Sept 5-7th
2 adults
open to any resort
and open to just one of the 2 nights if thats all thats available...
Thank you!

I am sure there is a glitch on The DVC last minute availability page since EVERYTHING is appearing open. But figure I would check if there are any studios available August 8-14. I know chances are super low but figured I would check! Thank you for looking!
Only one night at old key west is available that entire week. I’m sorry!

I would like to have 48 points transfer. I am also DVC member and need some points to supplement our unexpected getawa.

These points are not for transfer. I have a different thread for a 300 point transfer if you’d like those. They are bankable. Let me know!

Then you can book me 1 bedroom SSR from 1/2-4 for 2 nights? I have two people. one adults and one 17 year old child

Dates would help, wouldn't they! We are looking at 2/3-2/11 or any consecutive nights during that time frame.

Hey there! Looking for the following dates :)

- Resort preference: Grand Floridian or Bay Lake Towers
- Dates in/out, # of nights: Sept. 16 2021 to Sept. 20 2021
- Room size (studio, 1-bedroom, etc): Stiudio or 1 bedroom (our choice will depend on price different)
- View preference if any: Park view at Bay Lake, Any view at Grand Floridian (if you can send a few different options that would be greatly appreciated!)
- Number of occupants; 2 adults.

I currently have a booking through disney for wilderness lodge and final payment is due tomorrow so id like to get this done before then, if possible.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter