DVC Pass Question - Linking to Magic Band

Melrosgirl

DVC Member - BCV
I'm entirely confused by the DVC tickets. Member services isn't answering my question. Can someone here help please?

Going in February. going to buy the 4 day tickets (member special $199).

Once I get them, can I still get the magic bands? How do I get them linked? Can I do the fast pass plus on the magic bands before I get there (reserve attractions)?

Any help is very much appreciated! Thank you!

You get MagicBands for having a Disney Resort Reservation, an active Annual Pass or paying $12.95 (plus tax) to purchase one.

Nothing is stored on the MagicBands. They along with room reservations, tickets/passes, FP+ selections, etc. are all linked to MDE profiles. The MagicBand is just a key used to access the items linked to your profile.

When you buy the tickets, you will get a confirmation number.

If you do not already have a My Disney Experience account, create one.

On the MDE account you link your resort reservation, and add tickets. (via the confirmation numbers)
Tickets are added to people in your account

Close to your stay, your magic bands will be shipped to you, the tickets, and FP+ choices will already be linked to them, and when you check into the resort, you will set up a pin for purchases if you want etc.

So.
1. Create a My disney experience account if you do not have one.
2. Link your hotel/resort reservation to that account.
3. Buy tickets (consider the 60 day FP window)
4. Link those tickets thru MDE
5. Make FP+ selections.
6. You can customize your magic bands.
7. They will be shipped to you.

We just renewed our DVC APs by calling MS. Within a few minutes they appeared in our MDE account. So it's possible that if you call MS to order the special 4 day/4 park tickets, they'll link to your MDE account automatically (if you already have one). If not, you'll be able to link them by entering the confirmation number, as PP said.

Please note the magic bands will not be shipped to Canada, you have to pick them up at your resort at check in. If you are not staying on property you can purchase magic bands at multiple locations and just have them linked to your tickets/my disney experience account. We purchased ours at downtown disney and had them linked at the store where be purchased them, they work great! Please note for some reason we could not get onto our my disney experience account after this was done, all our reservations and fastpass plus were linked to the band though - just a couple of minutes of panic until we had a member service rep, print out our schedule for us.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter