DVC Mike at BLT March 7-14, 2015

OK, for you owners and lovers of Boardwalk Villas, here are some shots I took of BWV.

Granted, the lobby doesn't smack you in the face when you enter as it does at the WL or AKL, but we don't stay at BWV for the lobby, do we?

I shot these as I went through BWV to hit Crescent lake for some dawn photos.

Who are these poor schmucks, waiting for Magic Express so early?

DM_150311_050512_BWV
by DVC Mike, on Flickr

I love going through these doors.

DM_150311_050632_BWV
by DVC Mike, on Flickr

DM_150311_050759_BWV
by DVC Mike, on Flickr

DM_150311_050858_BWV
by DVC Mike, on Flickr

DM_150311_050944_BWV
by DVC Mike, on Flickr

DM_150311_051025_BWV
by DVC Mike, on Flickr

DM_150311_051055_BWV
by DVC Mike, on Flickr

Wow, just wow!! Your pictures are getting better and I didn't think that was possible. Can I get your permission to save a couple as wallpaper for my desktop? Yes I know I could do it without it would would like your blessing just the same :worship:

Thank you for sharing. Your pictures are beautiful and make us want to visit the different resorts when we are there next month!!

More great shots! Thank you for sharing the beautiful details of AKL Jambo. I only wish my eyes could pull the same out of the darkness :)

This is just a shot of the portico of the Contemporary Resort that I took on my last morning before we left. The maintenance crew has just sprayed it with water, and it caught my eye.

DM_150314_CR_Portico
by DVC Mike, on Flickr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter