• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Members lounge in Epcot? Can my DD use without me?

Cmbar

DIS Veteran
Hi ALL, We haven't been to the parks in a while and I understand there is a new DVC member lounge in Epcot. We are going on a trip with our DD and four of her friends for Graduation in June. We probably won't be running around the parks with them so I was wondering if my DD (and friends) can stop by the lounge while they are at Epcot? Our reservation is two studios booked on our points. The girls are in one while Hubby and I in the other. SO will her MB have a "DVC member indicator" or can I give her our Membership card for her to show to enter the lounge?

Anyone done this yet? Thanks for any information!

I think you need to show your member card and have proof of ID with you to get in. So you would at the very least need to be there to get her in.

The lounge is only for members and guests that they bring into the lounge. She will not be able to get in without you.

What about Associate Member?
My guess is it depends if they have a blue card... or white card???
One thing for certain they will need some sort of card..

I'm sure others here more knowledgeable than me will come along shortly.

MG

Don't think associate members get DVC cards and therefore aren't eligible for any DVC perks (Epcot lounge, discounts, etc)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter