• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Member stuff

RJVoe

Earning My Ears
My family and I bought into SSR last summer and will be taking our first trip there in several weeks. Is there a place at the resorts where you can buy DVC member logo items?

Each of the resort gift shops will stock items. Quantity and quality tends to vary over time.

Yep. At the store in the resort, right near the Artist's Palette counter service, there is DVC logo merchandise. SSR has a pretty big selection of stuff. :)

My family and I bought into SSR last summer and will be taking our first trip there in several weeks. Is there a place at the resorts where you can buy DVC member logo items?

Since this is your first post, WELCOME to the DIS boards.

Others have answered your question....I have one of my own.

Why does your thread have the "thumbs down" icon? That usually means someone is unhappy with something. :confused3

Since this is your first post, WELCOME to the DIS boards.

Others have answered your question....I have one of my own.

Why does your thread have the "thumbs down" icon? That usually means someone is unhappy with something. :confused3

I was wondering the same thing?

I found a very nice glass DVC member mug at WL's gift store, and bought it as a special gift that was appreciated.

Bobbi:goodvibes

On our last trip we bought a Brass Skeleton Key Keychain, we call it the key to our Vacation Home.

I didn't add any icon on purpose, must have accidentally hit the wrong key. Thanks for the replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter