DVC member site down again, how shocking.

GoofysNCCrew

I'm surrounded by idiots
Hopefully, my sarcasm isn't wasted. The technology problems with the website continue as it is down again this morning. It is a frustrating and time consuming process dealing with on a continuing basis.

Odd. I just signed on and it is working normally for me. Sorry you are having trouble.

It was down for me around 6:30 AM Eastern, though.

It's been up and down this morning. Know it's not just me as I have used a 3rd party site verifying down at times. I finally got in long enough.

What site?

OK - joke.... there comes a point when if someone can not actually RUN a Business Web Site? The site is useless.
Fortunately, we have telephones.

I have to say, I HATE the new site. I hate the availability tool!!! I wish they would have left it as it was where you can compare all of the resorts you are interested in at once. I also find how slow the entire site is very annoying. I don't like anything about it.

I still call MS. They always want to push me to the site and I gladly tell them I cannot stand it, but thank you for helping me on the phone.

Odd. I just signed on and it is working normally for me. Sorry you are having trouble.

It was down for me around 6:30 AM Eastern, though.

The only way I can get in is to login to disneyworld.com and then click my bookmark for DVC. It has been this way for me for quite some time. When DVC says they "fixed it", I then cannot get into DMR or dw.com.

Same here. Or i get it, and my membership is all messed up showing 0 points. No resort booking or availability calculator. "We're Working on It" page works :)

I am having problems logging in to. Finally got in and now getting errors on the "Book Online" option, page not found.

Gee, I hate to repeat this.... THERE IS NO DVC MEMBER WEB SITE.

What we HAVE is a beta test, unstable, experiment - and a phone number that works, with patience :). On a good day.

When the DVC Website operates as reliably as amazon.com? Yup, that's a REAL BUSINESS WEBSITE. Good luck, DVC.

Can't log in right not, splash page says that they are working on it.

:earsboy: Bill

It is being persnickety this morning. I am trying to make adjustments for my summer trip and I like to do it myself and its just not letting me!!! I don't want to call!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter