Dvc cruise 2024

I was coming here to ask the same thing! We have not gotten our call back yet, and we got though at around 11ish yesterday. I was feeling like we were the only ones who did not get called back yet!
I’m glad it’s not just me! I was feeling the same, hopefully we’ll both get a call soon, today would be ideal so I don’t miss it whilst in work meetings tomorrow.

It took me almost an hour to get through. I just received my confirmation email, and it's showing a Non-Refundable Reservation/Modification Fee(s) of 95 U.S. Dollars. I thought that fee was waived for the member cruise? I can't see what was charged on the credit card until it posts, as it was a foreign transaction, and I'm just seeing the full amount with exchange at the moment.
Per the DVC website, $95 fee is waived for the initial bookings for either cruise. If any changes are made to the booking, then the $95 fee will kick in for the changes.

I missed the call yesterday. I needed to get my travel insurance in place before paying (which is done) so I'll call tomorrow. Hopefully that won't be a problem.

We are back to back transatlantic and Med Member Cruise. Can you believe I forgot to ask for the same cabin on the Member Cruise this morning? Darn!! Someone else got it.
We are on both also. Tried for same cabin, but concierge was sold out. Had to settle for 4A. See you next may. We’re in Stateroom 12026 for the TA.

Thank you! This last week has been a whirlwind for sure. My DH’s worst nightmare is a diagnosis of cancer (his best friend and his father both died of cancer), but I’m remaining optimistic since it was caught early, is treatable, and survivability is high. His medical file says an intermediate chance of recurrence, though, so we’ve got a good chance he’ll be fighting this for the rest of his life, but I’m holding out hope the early detection, surgery and chemo treatment will give us a more positive outcome.
Good luck to your husband. Prayers for you both!

After much consideration….and actually because this thread tipped me off to the transatlantic right before I am going to release our cabins and I did book the trans Atlantic.

I am sharing because if you are looking for a wheelchair accessible verandah on either cruise one will open as soon as they call me. If you want to know when that happens send me a DM

I just booked the Lighthouse charter today and am now having second thoughts. What do you all think of the possibility that the island won’t really be ready. Since it’s not a member cruise, it will just be a cruise with a new island that’s not really ready for guests. Seems high risk …

I know DCL cruises are still great, it just seems steep … please talk me back into being excited!

I just booked the Lighthouse charter today and am now having second thoughts. What do you all think of the possibility that the island won’t really be ready. Since it’s not a member cruise, it will just be a cruise with a new island that’s not really ready for guests. Seems high risk …

I know DCL cruises are still great, it just seems steep … please talk me back into being excited!
So I have been super busy with a health issue for my son and I didn’t have a lot of time to look at these. Based on how excited I am to do the 2023 Member Cruise I went ahead and grabbed a cabin. But when I broke the numbers down I just couldn’t make this make sense.

There are 3 of us so if I use the 3rd person on points thats 190 * 18 (value of points rented)= $3420 plus for our 6A the first and second person are $2800 for a total of $9020. We all have different budgets but through this thread I checked out the 13 day TA and paid around $8,000. For US, that money is better spent that way. I would bet money the 2025 Members Cruise will stop at Lighthouse and we will wait for that.

So I have been super busy with a health issue for my son and I didn’t have a lot of time to look at these. Based on how excited I am to do the 2023 Member Cruise I went ahead and grabbed a cabin. But when I broke the numbers down I just couldn’t make this make sense.

There are 3 of us so if I use the 3rd person on points thats 190 * 18 (value of points rented)= $3420 plus for our 6A the first and second person are $2800 for a total of $9020. We all have different budgets but through this thread I checked out the 13 day TA and paid around $8,000. For US, that money is better spent that way. I would bet money the 2025 Members Cruise will stop at Lighthouse and we will wait for that.
I honestly don’t mind spending the points in it, I know it’s not the best value, but whatever. I’m more concerned about it not feeling worth it for TWO stops if the island isn’t fully functioning.

Booked the European Member cruise for next May (after many tries from Ireland and a 45 min wait after music), is there a meet up page set up already? I love reading everyone's plans for their trip. Thanks!

Also no call back yet, I'm thinking I'll reach out to member services today; our international number might cause an issue.

Booked the European Member cruise for next May (after many tries from Ireland and a 45 min wait after music), is there a meet up page set up already? I love reading everyone's plans for their trip. Thanks!

Also no call back yet, I'm thinking I'll reach out to member services today; our international number might cause an issue.
No meet up page that I know of

I have an international number too so was also wondering if that’s caused an issue. Think I’ll call them today, if I can get through!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter