DVC 7th Year Christmas Tree Sharing a Little Holiday Magic.

SSR Tree #2 has made its way safely home to Ohio. Many thanks for the Wisconsin keychain and donations to defray shipping costs.

Thanks wdwstar for the countless hours put into the organization of this monumental task.

Wishing one and all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Let's do this again next year! :goodvibes

We are back from our great vacation! The Tree was perfect!

WDWStar- Thanks for coordinating this whole swap!
LIFERBABE - Thanks for donating the tree it was beautiful!
ccoymsrd - Thank you so much for the lovely gifts!
pixieflip - I hope you enjoy the tree as much as we did!

So happy to hear AKV 2 is still enjoying the holidays!

VWL tree #2 has made it safely to Ohio!

Thank you to all who helped make our Holidays in WDW extra special!!!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Just checked in after returning from the World last night (We radically extended our 2 weeks to a month at the last minute! :woohoo::cool1: ) and am sorry to see BLT#1 is missing in action.
I handed over the box to Bell Services on the 15th at 11am, with the next label stuck to it.
It was not marked as BLT#1, but I informed BS that it would be picked up that day, so to keep it handy. Hope it shows up!

Thank you WDWstar and all those involved with this!
It really brightened up the room.
Hopefully, we will be involved next year as well. :thumbsup2

Hmmm. Still waiting for BCV Tree #2 to find its way home. Maybe it decided to extend its DVC vacation? :flower3:

Just checked in after returning from the World last night (We radically extended our 2 weeks to a month at the last minute! :woohoo::cool1: ) and am sorry to see BLT#1 is missing in action.
I handed over the box to Bell Services on the 15th at 11am, with the next label stuck to it.
It was not marked as BLT#1, but I informed BS that it would be picked up that day, so to keep it handy. Hope it shows up!

Thank you WDWstar and all those involved with this!
It really brightened up the room.
Hopefully, we will be involved next year as well. :thumbsup2

glad you guys like the tree. When I was down over the new year I also spent time with bell service having them trying to find BLT 1 and no luck. Hopefully at this point they can keep it for next year.

So happy to hear AKV 2 is still enjoying the holidays!

It sure is!! Looking great and the kids are using it as a nightlight every night. My family was shocked and surprised and had no idea there were fun things and people out there who would think of this. Thanks for sharing a bit of home at our home away from home! :thumbsup2

It sure is!! Looking great and the kids are using it as a nightlight every night. My family was shocked and surprised and had no idea there were fun things and people out there who would think of this. Thanks for sharing a bit of home at our home away from home! :thumbsup2

Wonderful News Pixieflip!!
Happy New Year!! Wish I was still there!

OKW tree has made it home!! I am glad that everyone enjoyed the tree! Thanks so much for the extra ornaments. I know we will not be going next year, but hopefully I will be able to send the tree again next year for more families to enjoy!!! Thanks wdwstar for putting all the time and effort into this!! :goodvibes

BLT Tree #2 and SSR Tree #1 arrived safely home today! Tree BCV Tree #1 should be on its way home if it hasnt arrived already, i shipped all three trees home this past sunday jan. 3rd.

Thank you all for the ornamnets and lights! What a nice surprise!

Like LIFERBABE said, I wish I was still there, if the weather was warmer. The cool weather made it easy to get on the plane this year.;)

LIFERBABE thank you for hosting my family and spoiling us with a wonderful spread of CrabLegs, Wings, Shrimp, Salad and all the sidedishes, Plus dessert :wizard: Please pm me the oreo truffle recipe. We enjoy getting together with you and your great family year after year, see you this christmas & New Years!

I picked the tree up and shipped the tree to you on sunday, jan. 3rd the same time i shipped mine and i received my two trees today. i shipped the trees by fedex, i do have a tracking #. i can pm you the # when i unpack my suitecase this weekend if you still didnt receive the tree back.
We didnt use the tree, BCV couldnt locate the tree on dec. 24th until we checked into BCV dec. 31st. I had Bcv hold the tree until we were ready to take all three trees to fedex.
Thank you again for donating the tree, im sure the tree was beautiful!
sue

akl tree #3 was deliveried to my home yesterday. I will store the tree for this years 8th annual christmas sharing.

please do not pm me until july 1st for donating a tree and aug. 1st for taking part in the sharing, as always magicalcmwho will return as our elf helper !

Thank you Magicalcmwho for helping last year and to all the families that donated a tree (s). I hope you all had a wonderful christmas and a Happy New Year. I think the tree share went well this year, BLT is a new resort and and with last years trial run BLT should be ontop of things this year.

I want to Thank all the Bell Service for a wonderful job keeping track of the trees and to some bell service for delivering to the rooms!

AKV Tree #2 was shipped on Friday morning when we checked out. Just got home tonight. Really enjoyed the magic in our villa. Thanks for organizing this and thanks for all who donated trees!!!:worship::flower3:

bwv tree # 2 arrived to my home today safe & sound. I will add it to the 3 other trees for this coming christmas, share a dvc tree.

bwv tree # 2 arrived to my home today safe & sound. I will add it to the 3 other trees for this coming christmas, share a dvc tree.

blt tree 1 is still missing in action. Thank you for all you did and I hope we eventually find blt1. Maybe it will show up for next years xmas tree share. lol

We had AKV Tree #2! I am a bit late in getting here, but no less thankful!! I haven't even been on here since before we left! This was our first trip to Disney World for the holidays and we had an absolutely fabulous time! It was such a blessing to be able to have a tree, a stocking, a door hanger, and a yummy pine scented room! We were there on Christmas Day and it was so nice to put our presents around the tree!

Thank you to LIFERBABE for donating the tree and for the extra goodies too! :goodvibes
Thank you to bam for the nice treats! :)
Glad you got the tree ok and enjoyed it cinderella1122 ! :)

AKV tree #1 did arrive home, it had a little problem getting here, and it's a little tattered but it is here.:goodvibes I'll relay the shortened version.
The last family on our tree list did exactly as my instructions requested, they took the tree to Bell Services and let them know that there was a Fed Ex will call ticket on it, which meant that Fed Ex would be coming on Monday (tree dropped off on Jan 1) to pick up the tree with a prepaid label. As happens sometimes when messages get relayed between shifts, Bell Services shipped it UPS, the box broke open, all the contents were scattered, and they weren't sure who to call. They called Bell Services who put them in touch with me.
Boy, was I surprised to get that call! They were extremely helpful and after hearing about the contents, became even more helpful. He had the tree (albeit pretty beat up) and nothing else. I explained that there should be extra boxes of lights, etc., plus an evelope with instructions and money. He promised to look for everything and box everything up and ship it to me. Sure enough, the tree made it home, as did a string of lights, and a nice gift and card from Nicole (Thank you so much). A second little box contained the envelope!
Missing was the tree skirt I had made, and a few other extras. I felt relieved to get any of it. I will make a new tree skirt for next year and participate again.:goodvibes
To anyone else on AKV Tree list #1 that may have had anything in the box, I'm sorry. Next year I will be putting the shipping method on the outside of the box (all sides), hopefully that will prevent Bell Services from making that kind of error again.
Thanks to Nicole for all her help in getting this straightened out.
Thanks to WDW Star for her hard work in organizing such a wonderful exchange.

SSR Tree #4 arrived home safe and sound.
Thank you to:
WDWSTAR - for organizing such a wonderful exchange. I appreciate all that you do to make this happen! :worship:

Magicalcmwho - for helping wdwstar make this happen :flower3:

and to all of the people on my swap (bwvbound, chdnewyork, alisonwonderland, racheltori and aero99). Thank you for all of your special notes, surprises and shipping donations. I really enjoyed sharing with all of you. :grouphug:

Happy New Year to all. I am not sure if we will be able to go during the holidays next year but I will definitely be donating a tree again. :santa:

Maribell

:cool1::santa:AKV 1 has made it back to Texas!!!

So happy it made it's holiday rounds and found it's way home!!

Thank you Pixie Flip for being such a great anchor and shipping her home safe.

I know the box looks a mess, but it is reinforced with 5 years worth of tape and is better than steel!:rotfl: I think it's fragile looks makes them handle it more gently too!

Kudos to AKL Bell Services:thumbsup2 AKV2 was shared between Jambo and Kidani and they did an excellent job!!

We will see everyone next year!:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter