• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dumb question regarding Tony hinds transportation

mya1k9

Mouseketeer
So we arrive tomorrow (Yeah!!) and I have booked Tony. I never received confirmation of payment so I texted him and he was very nice and explained he would be by baggage claim with a sign. Now my question is, do I call him in the morning, just to confirm pickup? Or will he just track my flight (if it's late or whatever) and show up when we land? It's supposed to snow here tomorrow and I'm worried about flight delays and him either not being at the airport or waiting for us for hours!! I don't want to text him again, just because I'm a worrier!!! Thank you!!

I've not used Tony yet, but I booked and paid for his service over a month ago. We'll be using him at the end of March. I asked him if he needed me to confirm everything again with him when it got closer and he told me I could if I wanted to but that it wasn't necessary. So I assume he tracks the status of the flight. Personally, I'd probably call or text if there was a delay just to be courteous and in case he might not know.

I haven't used that particular town car service but I have used many others and they all keep track of the flights they are meeting, it should be part of the service.

No need to call/text and confirm. Tony will be there, sign in hand. He's a terrific guy!!! Have used him many times in the past!!!! He is my transportation when going to port or over to US/IoA!!!

We used him in July to get from Disney to the Port and from the Port to Daytona. He was wonderful. I agree with sending him a text if you know the flight will be delayed, but other than that, don't worry.

It of course wouldn't hurt to shoot off a text if your flight is delayed, but don't fret if you forget or don't think of it in the moment. Any transportation service worth its salt tracks the flights of its clients and adjusts accordingly. If your driver is a professional, which I have no doubt he is, he will be there whether or not you reach out.

It of course wouldn't hurt to shoot off a text if your flight is delayed, but don't fret if you forget or don't think of it in the moment. Any transportation service worth its salt tracks the flights of its clients and adjusts accordingly. If your driver is a professional, which I have no doubt he is, he will be there whether or not you reach out.
Does anyone know how to contact Tony Hinds? Web sire from internet search doesn't appear to be working. Thanks.

You can try aobh607@gmail.com. That's what we used last year.
This is still the correct email for Tony, I just booked with him again last week. Tony and associates are great and on time. Waiting for you at the bottom of the escalator when you arrive. I send him a confirmation email the day before we arrive for my own piece of mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter