• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dual stay post!

Phildvc1992

Earning My Ears
Sorry if this has been asked before but I'm still new to the DVC world and currently sat in the Grand Floridian over looking MK looking at booking our next trip!

So; our home points are AKL and we are wanting to do 5 nights in April at AKL then 5 nights at Boardwalk or Baylake (yet to decide)

Knowing how popular these are is it possible to book 10 nights at AKL in a standard suite and then modify the reservation once the 7 month window for Baylake opens to book 5 nights there and keep 5 nights at AKL?

Thanks in advance

Phil

Sorry if this has been asked before but I'm still new to the DVC world and currently sat in the Grand Floridian over looking MK looking at booking our next trip!

So; our home points are AKL and we are wanting to do 5 nights in April at AKL then 5 nights at Boardwalk or Baylake (yet to decide)

Knowing how popular these are is it possible to book 10 nights at AKL in a standard suite and then modify the reservation once the 7 month window for Baylake opens to book 5 nights there and keep 5 nights at AKL?

Thanks in advance

Phil
No. You will need to book it as two 5-night stays and modify one of them. You cannot split up a 10 night stay with a modify.

Ahh thank you, so book 2 x 5 Night stays at AKL and then 7 month mark modify one of the 5 night stays to Boardwalk or another?
Exactly. And if you find there’s no availability and you’ll be staying at AKV the whole time, you can chat/email/call MS and they’ll be happy to merge the two reservations into one (assuming they’re for exactly the same villa type and view).

And remember if you have two reservations, you have two 60-day ADR booking windows and can book checkin day through checkout day for each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter