DTD Lunch - Need ADR?

DutchsMommy

DIS Veteran
Little background: DS and I are arriving OCt 11th late and attending MNSSHP OCt 12th, and we will be on DDP. So, I was thinking on the 12th we would hang out in the pool and explore DTD prior to getting dressed in our costumes and heading over to MK for the Party. I would like to have some flexibility for lunch on the 12th, but think I would like to use a TS credit. What I am wondering is whether places like Fulton's would be OK for a walk up on a Tuesday for lunch? Also, anyone want to make recommendations for a good TS lunch spot at DTD (using DDP credits).

Thanks! :thumbsup2

Fultons does not accept DDP.

Your TS options on DDP are Cap'n Jack's, Raglan Road, Wolfgang Puck Cafe or Planet Hollywood. Can't imagine that you would need an ADR for lunch at any of those. (I don't believe Planet Hollywood serves lunch but the others do)

The menu I found was just a dinner menu, thanks for turning up a lunch one.

I did a walk up to Capt Jacks about 130p in May and had no problem. I was a party of one.

Both Capt. Jacks and Raglan have excellent food and service. You'll enjoy either. Raglan's menu seems to have a few more options than Capt. Jacks. I enjoyed my meal but thought the menu was limited.

here's a vote for Wolfgang Puck Cafe...we just had an excellent lunch there a couple of weeks ago. 1:00 on a Sunday afternoon and it was mostly empty so I'd guess mid-week would be even lighter crowds.

Earl of Sandwich is a nice meal and is a QS, but you can walk up to it. If you wanted, you can make a TS ADR at MK after 4:00 PM and eat before the party using only your MNSSHP ticket.

Thanks all - and thanks TDCNala for the clarification on my DDP options!! That saves a bit of embarrassment.

AirGoofy - thanks, but we are getting dressed up so I would rather in eat in our costumes and makeup...at least for the beginning of the party. If we happen to spill stuff once we're in and its dark then so be it LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter