DTD and Grad nights and other questions?

TurnR@TheMouseHouse

Mouseketeer
We had decided to take the boat from PO to DTD for dinner on Sat night April 30. Then we learned it was going to be a grad night. I know that PI has activities going on for the grads, but have any of you been to any of the restaurants on the West side during this event at the World? Is it crowded or crazy crowded?

Also, is is crazy to try DTD on a Sat night in general? We were thinking of trying Bongo's.

Do they have Priority seating in DTD. I have been to DTD once in the afternoon. Had a great sandwich at the Earl, but often wondered what the place is like on a Sat night and now with grad night thrown into the mix, I'm really curious!

You wont have it bad at DTD for the Grad nights. The restaurants do that PS you can call them directly if they are not a Disney restaurant or wdwdine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter