• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DSister asked what's wrong with gay ppl?

ThunderMTexpert

DIS Veteran
My older sister and I taught our littlest sister what "gay" meant when she was old enough to comprehend love. She said "what's wrong with that?" And you know what? Nothing is. and that's what we told her. To this day, she has NEVER used "gay" as a negative word, nor has she ever referred to :earsboy: + :earsboy: in an ugly way. she is being taught to appreciate all relationships, as long as their is LOVE.

now thats a gr8 attitude so many people in my skwl go how gay 2 things they dnt lyk i'm glad sum1 has the rite idea

I agree, that's a great attitude to have. If you have HBO, maybe you could tape the Rosie O'Donnel cruise special & show it to her? I saw it myself & it's a great documentery.

CrazyChik said:
now thats a gr8 attitude so many people in my skwl go how gay 2 things they dnt lyk i'm glad sum1 has the rite idea

You are joking typing like that, right? Because seeing you type like that made me throwup in my mouth a little.

SteeleTig said:
You are joking typing like that, right? Because seeing you type like that made me throwup in my mouth a little.

thats a bit :offtopic: besides it's up to me how i type
usually it's like this but maybe i might have been in a rush?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter