DS Home Again

Claire44

Mouseketeer
My mum has shown me all your get well messages you have sent for me. Thank you all for being so kind. I came home today but my nose is still sore :( and feels very blocked up :(

I cannot go back to school until after easter so I have now got 4 weeks off:) :)

Thankyou all for posting.

Steven XXXX

Welcome home, Steve - glad you're not feeling too bad. Shame about school :rolleyes: ;)

I would like to repeat what Steven has put - thankyou all for being so kind it made his day to see all the get well messages just for him.

:wave: Hi Steven

Glad to know that you are home. I am sure your sore nose will be better very soon :)

I hope this works - here is picture to cheer you up :)

mic-goof-campfirea.gif

Glad to hear you're home again Steven.:) Hope you recover soon and enjoy your 4 weeks off school!:):)

Hi Steven, welcome home. Wow 4 weeks off school, you sound heartbroken! Have a good rest, and I believe lots of chocolate Easter Eggs do wonders for poorly noses!!!!!!:D :D :D :D Carolyn

Welcome home Stephen :) :) :) Thank you for posting and telling us you are home :) I'm sorry to hear that your nose is sore and blocked up - it's not very nice for you but hopefully it won't last long. ( Gets worse if you lie down doesn't it?)

<font size ="4"></font color="red">Get better soon!</font></font>

Hi Stephen :wave:

I'm happy to hear you are back home. I hope that your nose is feeling a lot better soon and that you at least enjoy the Easter holidays and get lots of eggs to chomp on! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter