• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Driving myself crazy! Hahahah

momtoamulan

Mouseketeer
So, I had our TA book ourmeals(save me a buck..and at the time, I didnt understand how to do it online!). I explaint that reluctant hubby would only go if we got into le cellier...our four year old has never been to disney..she loves minnie mouse and princesses...our 9 year old likes to see the princesses.

So, we got (in no particular order)
Akerhus (sp.)..brekkie...girls will be thrilled, as the oldest loved seeing Mulan ere several years ago...
1900 brekkie...alice in wonderland...saves us looking for her for autographs.
Tuskerhaus lunch to see mickey
CM to see Minnie
Le Cellier
Via Napoli
CRT early dinner
And greek (boardwalk restaurant?)

Now, I am wondering if i should change CM to ohana brekkie instead...we are stayinf at the poly..would be nice to eat there! Cant get into ohana for dinner...I am also wondering if we are going to see the same princesses at both places.....:confused3

First off- don't give up on 'Ohana dinner. If you play around on the website...you'll find you can check a few times each day for openings. I've had really good luck landing adrs the last two weeks before travel

Second...while I liked the character interaction and setting better at 'Ohana breakfast, I liked the food better at Chef Mickey's.

Third...we have been to Akershus lunch and dinner and both times we had picture w/Belle and then Cindy, Snow White, Ariel and Aurora in the dining room. At CRT (also have done lunch and dinner), we obviously had Cindy downstairs and then on trip 1 we had blue dress Belle, Aurora, Ariel and Jasmine on trip one and we had Snow White instead of Jasmine on trip two. So, you may have princess overlap, but still different meals and settings.

We don't get to Disney very often (since hubby isn't a fan, and it gets pretty pricey flying from Canada)...I am feeling out the girls (we want it to be a bit of a surprise in October)...seeing if both would still want princesses (yes!)..mickey...the youngest said yes....oldest was whatever...she wants the rides!

I will keep trying for ohana..if it is meant to be, we will get in...if not, oh well..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter