Driving from Louisiana to Florida

Mickey Mouse Kid

<font color=red>I use to post here all the time an
Last year while driving to Disneyworld we stayed in Tallahassee, Fl.
This year we would like to drive a little bit farther. Does anybody know what towns are between Tallahasse and Ocala, and of any good hotels there.

Lake City, Gainesville. Both have Comfort Inns. Probably Hampton Inns. Holiday Inns. Check on line.

We are driving too. We plan on leaving on a Thursday around 6:00 in the evening (Baton Rouge) that way we will miss the 5:00 traffic. We are planning on driving until we get tired. Our original plans had us leaving Friday but we figured why wait any longer. I know it will cost us another night in a hotel but we figure it is better than driving 13-14 hours straight.:o We are all getting soo excited :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

What part of Louisiana are you from. We're driving this saturday. Will leave Baton Rouge at 4am and plan to be at resort by 4pm. Done it several times. No children though.

In the past, we have stopped at the beaches on the way and back to watch the waves.

Actually we live 45 miles west of Baton Rouge (short drive for us, we do it everyday) The drive will be nice. We are also planning on visiting the beach on our way back, not really sure where though. :confused: The kids are sooooo excited:p

I drive also, were leaving on June 5 around 4am, get there around 4 or 5pm. I don't thinks its a bad drive, it can be made in a day easy! (no children)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter