Driving around Disney/World

How easy is it to drive the roads at Disney? I hate freeway driving and my sis informed me Disney roads are like driving the roads in Chicago. Cars are everywhere. My sis is also a back seat driver and exaggerates. Is it difficult to read the road signs and merge over etc? Thanks

Actually, come to think of it, why are you driving around WDW in the first place? MDE will connect you with MCO for free, and Disney transportation will take you everywhere on-site for free. Even if you're off-site, you will probably have access to a free shuttle bus to get you on-site.

I'll chime in even though it's been pretty well covered. I'm from Chicago suburbs and driving in WDW vs Chicago is like opposite ends of the spectrum. WDW has signs everywhere and is very easy to navigate. Even if you do take a wrong turn it usually pretty easy to recover in WDW. I drive while at WDW every year and wouldn't have it any other way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter