• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

drinks on dining plan

soccermom5

Mouseketeer
what drinks are on dining plan i know non alcoholic but can i get one of the specialty drinks like with the ice cubes ?

or milkshakes??
thanks Diane

or smoothies?? (chocolate raspberry one at Le Cellier is SO YUM!)
or souvenir mugs??

This will drive me :banana: (hehe).......I was also wondering that..I wish someone would post the answer~!!!!!!!
Thanks
Nicole

I drink tea. My hubbie and daughter like juice we dont drink soft drinks too often and I think for 8 days that is way too much. I sure hope they allow juice too.
I guess we have to ask and explain ourselves to the cms too and hope they understand.
thanks Diane

dimoe said:
I drink tea. My hubbie and daughter like juice we dont drink soft drinks too often and I think for 8 days that is way too much. I sure hope they allow juice too.
I guess we have to ask and explain ourselves to the cms too and hope they understand.
thanks Diane

I sure hope juice and milk are ok. DD7 won't drink soda at all. She's fine with water when we go out, but probably not for a whole week....... she'd definitely prefer milk.....

Milk or soda or juices were all ok- just not specialty drinks like the smooties or bibbieity thing at CRT- those they charged extra for.

I take it then juice is okay too.??
Diane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter