Drink Refills

TNKim

Mouseketeer
I think I've read you can get refills on drinks of Coke and tea at TS restaurants, but can you also get refills of milk? I have 2 boys (age 12) who are big milk drinkers.

Also, with the refillable mugs, I'm pretty sure I read you can't get milk or juice, but are there other drinks that are not soft drinks, coffee or tea? Maybe lemonade? What about hot chocolate?

I'm not sure about the milk refills. My kids usually just drink one glass. With the refillable mugs, you can't get milk or juice. You can get tea, there is sometimes lemonade or fruit punch in the machines. There is hot chocolate.

They do have a Powerade at the drink machine. I believe it's the blue kind..I'm not too sure on the flavor though.

I think I've read you can get refills on drinks of Coke and tea at TS restaurants, but can you also get refills of milk? I have 2 boys (age 12) who are big milk drinkers.

Also, with the refillable mugs, I'm pretty sure I read you can't get milk or juice, but are there other drinks that are not soft drinks, coffee or tea? Maybe lemonade? What about hot chocolate?
Usually every refill of milk is another charge.

No milk or juice refills at TS.

The refillable mugs can be used only at the resorts, not the parks, generally for coffee, tea, hot chocolate, iced tea, soda, and Hi-C type drinks, but again specifically no milk or juice.

No milk or juice refills at TS.

1) Usually correct.
2) Remember,
. . . WDW pays zero for the fountain syrup for soda (Coke products), so refills are cheap to do. *
. . . Milk is costly, so they don't want to "give-it-away".

* This is the deal that got Pepsi thrown out of Disney parks. At one time both Coke and Pepsi products were sold at Disney; at an annual contract re-bid process, Coke offered FREE fountain syrup. So much for Pepsi.

Last edited:

If a child were to get a milk for their first beverage could they select a different beverage like sprite or lemonade for their refill if there isn't a free refill on milk?

For my kids, when they were under 10, I never got charged for milk refills. Never tried for anyone ordering an adult meal.

We've seen both sides at TS restaurants. We've asked for re-fills on apple juice and got them for no charge. We've also asked and have been told that it is an extra charge. I guess it depends on the restaurant and waiter/waitress, but I would plan on any non-machine dispensing drink to be an extra cost to re-fill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter