Dreams will come true! Hearts will soar! May 2016 TR *NEW 7/6 x2!*

YAY! I'm all caught up! I've been reading all 3 of your TRs, and your boys are absolutely adorable. We're planning a trip for next May when my little guy will be around the age that Jake was on your first trip (he will be 20 months).

Those pizzas make me want to go back to Via Napoli so much!!!

FYI: I think I have decided to add Via Napoli to the ADR list for June 2017. I've just heard so many good things about it (thanks for being one of those to plug it)! Mentioned it to the hubs and he seems all for it! I had planned Cape May breakfast again but decided to try Les Halles for bfast and VN for lunch or dinner!

Okay, so again, I suck at following along, but I’m signing up for notifications on everything TR related now lol, so I’m back in the game!!

Glad bell services was there quickly! I’ve had to wait upwards of 20 mins before and being on a time scheduled that’s not very good! Beautiful Epcot photos! Yay for baymax! He’s super cute! Oh man! I never even THOUGHT about the Dory characters being in turtle talk! I’ll have to remember to check it out next trip! We loved the new movie!! Legit the title of this update made me really want an Uncrustable. We don’t have them in Canada and it breaks my heart (though they never seem to taste as good when you buy the box instead of 1 or 2 at a time from Disney…hmm)Also haven’t ridden the Land in FOREVER! I need to fix that!

LOVE the pics with Rapunzel & Flynn, and how lucky to run into them like that! Test Track has always been a “good” ride to me, but I much prefer the old version, it’s just so “tron” like now, I don’t think I’ve been on it in a couple years! Lol. I’ve been super interested in doing the passport, or something like it to more “document” around world showcase, I just seem to always want to do something special but haven’t quite figured it out yet! I have to say though, LOVE Via Napoli, the food has always been amazing, service is great, definitely one of our top hits! Looks like an awesome relaxing afternoon in WS, the best kind! UGH THOSE DUCKS!! They were BRUTAL when we’d work the carts, they’d come to eat all the spilt popcorn & once they’d eaten it all there were a couple that would bite your skirts to get your attention to feed them more! ….you’d be surprised the amount of people who don’t know you need to book things in advance, and even the people who would say “well we didn’t know that, you think you’d tell people that!” uhm…hi…if you did ANY research, you’d know that…Beautiful shots on the way out, and LOVE the monorail one!!

Can’t wait to read more!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter