Dreams Unlimited Agent

We were randomly assigned Kerry Mihalik and she's been great, especially during our recent room upgrade. Wish I would have booked through them initially instead of transferring the reservation as we gave up half of our OBC in the process. Even with the reduced commission on her end, I've been very pleased with them and I usually do everything on my own.

I am just now using Dreams for the first time and booked my cruise through Teresa. I have never used a TA before but will be using DU going forward just because I'd like to help support them since they're all related to the boards, podcast, etc. I appreciate what they do so want to show them some love in return. Using a TA, you can still handle as much or as little as you'd like.

Sounds like DU has a fantastic team of agents. We use Merrie Thomas and she is wonderful!

My vote is for Tammy Omar. we've used her 3 times now. She responds to emails all day/night. I don't think she sleeps.

Another shout-out for Tammy Omar! We've used her successfully twice and she's been excellent! She provides no obligation quotes (as I'm sure they all do) and has always answered all of our questions in a timely manner. We're really happy with her.

We were randomly given Michele Snoody and she's awesome. She's done our DCL cruise and all our trips to WDW.

Same here! I have been using Michele since 2010 (3 cruises and 2 WDW trips and still counting). I usually book WDW vacation myself but I let her handle it for me the last two times. I did not lose any control at all. I booked my own FP+ and make dining reservations. When I received an email with a special offer, I called Michele and she made the changes for me (while being onhold for hours since it was the day when free dining was out). She has been wonderful and I never have problems reaching her via email. When she was off during the time the 2015 itineraries were out, she referred me to another colleague (Tracey) who took care of moving my dummy cruise and got the stateroom I wanted at opening day price. I highly recommend Michele and Tracey.

Last edited:
I am very much a do it yourself vacation planner but when I heard about the onboard credits being offered by DU I was wiling to give up a little control over my vacations. We requested Tracey Heinrichs after hearing her talk on the DisUnplugged podcast. I'm sure all of the DU TAs are knowledgeable but Tracey is amazing. We have used her for both Disney cruises and WDW stays and had wonderful experiences.

Another vote for Tracey Heinrichs. We've used her multiple times and she is fantastic to deal with and very responsive.

We were randomly assigned Kerry Mihalik and she's been great, especially during our recent room upgrade. Wish I would have booked through them initially instead of transferring the reservation as we gave up half of our OBC in the process. Even with the reduced commission on her end, I've been very pleased with them and I usually do everything on my own.

Our upcoming cruise is our 13th and we're traveling with a couple going on their first-ever cruise. For the first time, we're going through a TA and were also randomly assigned Kerry. She's been terrific at answering questions and I like that I can still pre-book Palo and activities on my own.

We're using Tammy Omar and she has been wonderful so far! This is our first time booking with a TA and we are very happy.

We also have Merrie Thomas and she's fab! Very prompt, helpful replies. Nothing is too much trouble for her.

We have used Tracey H and she's AMAZING
We were getting married on Disney fantasy at castaway cay and had our whole group and guest book with Dreams and Tracey H
Majority of our guest live overseas and never had any issue with the distance.
Her service was mind blowing and she handled everyone in our party with same level of service.
She is very fast at answering your questions/getting back to you
Her knowledge of all things Disney is unmatched.even for uber planers and self proclaimed Disney experts
We still learned so much from Tracey.
She handled everything for our group.

For us personally we were the TA nightmare paying for our cruise, wedding and extras all with Disney gift cards
Not even an issue even though they had to call in hundreds of gift cards (10 per day) very time consuming but never once had an issue and they were happy to do the extra work.

Plus the onboard credits dreams offer is icing on the cake.
And the .dreams gift baskets are a very thoughtful gift for their clients. They were a HUGE hit with our group many first time cruisers...and the baskets have so many helpful items.
They certainly don't have to give them out...so it's a great way of showing that Dreams Unlimited care about their clients. Most of our guest owed no money to DCL at the end of the cruise. As their Dreams onboard credit took care of all their extras costs.

Could not recoomened Tracey H enough to anyone or Any of the Dreams Unlmited agents. It's a fantasic company with high level customer service that is unheard of in today's world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter