• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream Suite !

GreatDane

Mouseketeer
We just got back from Disneyland after staying in the “Dream Suite”. Our wonderful and very thoughtful friend won the prize in the “Year of a Million Dreams” giveaway. She was randomly chosen outside of the Big Thunder Railroad. The “suite” is as good as advertised. We had dinner at the Blue Bayou, rode as in the Grand Martial car in the parade, watched Fantasmic and the Firework from the balcony of our suite, and had a 2 hour after-hours tour of the park. It was a truly magical experience. In addition, they gave us a CD of all the photos that Disney employees took of us. It was 24 hours that we will remember always!

Dreams really do come true! :yay:

Wow! That is sooooo cool. How exciting that must have been. Thanks for sharing.

That is so awsome! Post some of the pictures so that we can see. Thanks for sharing.

very very cool. now is the only way to win is in the parks???? we are going in nov. would love to win that suite

Here are some photos from our special day in the "Dream Suite":

On the balcony at the entrance to the "Dream Suite" :grouphug:
DreamSuite3-31-08055.jpg

Living Room
DreamSuite3-31-08059.jpg

CIMG1887001.jpg

Master Bedroom
DreamSuite3-31-08115.jpg

Courtyard
CIMG1880001.jpg

DreamSuite3-31-08079.jpg

DreamSuite3-31-08084.jpg

Balcony
CIMG1874001.jpg

DreamSuite3-31-08126.jpg

On the balcony before the Fantasmic show
DreamSuite3-31-08186.jpg

"Parade of Dreams" :banana:
DreamSuite3-31-08145.jpg

DreamSuite3-31-08177.jpg

Since we had the park to ourselves for a private tour, why not wear our special Disney bathrobes.
The best bathrobes ever, by the way. :thumbsup2
DreamSuite3-31-08193.jpg

DreamSuite3-31-08196.jpg

We were all so sad when we had to leave.

:sad1:

so you got to tour the park after hours. what kinds of cool stuff did you see???? and how do you get your stuff to your room since it's in the park???

How very very cool!! It was so much fun to see the pictures. I have been on the balcony for the showing of fantasmic before, but then it was CROWDED with people and dessert...lol.
Just beautiful, congratulations and thank you so much for sharing!!!

Oh my congratulations!

I know its silly but whenever I see threads showing pictures of the Dream Suite I always skim through them really fast - because I want to be totally surprised by it all if I ever win :rotfl:

Congrats on being chosen to stay in the 'suite' . What a fantastic opportunity for you and your family. I had tears in my eyes looking at the pics.

So when you were chosen did you scream and yell or cry? I would have done all the above! :yay:

How exciting!!! We just saw the Dream Suite a few weeks ago and wondered how people were chosen.

Thanks for sharing!

That's so wonderful. Thanks for sharing your pics with us, even if it did make me sad for the loss of the Disney Gallery. I loved going up there and looking at all the artwork and seeing some of the fountains there.

Thank you for sharing!! I love your photos. What an amazing time you must of had.

CONGRATS!

Big congratulations to you guys! Thanks so much for sharing all the pics :cloud9: Your kids are too cute :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter