Dream November 11, 2016 Cruise

is there an early and a late dining option? I didn't pick one when I booked the cruise
The booking system defaults everyone to late seating for dinner. You can modify your cruise by going to your reservation online and clicking on "Modify" on the first page there. If you don't see "modify", then call DCL to request early dining (if you want it). If you used a TA, they will need to make the change for your.

any news on when the ships will be converted to magic bands?

It is very doubtful they will convert the cruise ships to magic bands. The cost would astronomical and it wouldn't really be beneficial. Your stateroom key already does everything a magic band would do.

Would love to participate in a fish extender. This is our first cruise and we are very excited. There are three of us, my husband's name is Aaron (45), my name is Chris (47), and my granddaughter Delaney will be turning 6 while we are on the cruise. We don't have our stateroom yet, but I will update you once we know that. Our last name is Woodward. Please let me know if you need any other information and what the best way is to update you on our room number when we get it. Looking forward to having a great time! Thank you for organizing!

Would love to participate in a fish extender. This is our first cruise and we are very excited. There are three of us, my husband's name is Aaron (45), my name is Chris (47), and my granddaughter Delaney will be turning 6 while we are on the cruise. We don't have our stateroom yet, but I will update you once we know that. Our last name is Woodward. Please let me know if you need any other information and what the best way is to update you on our room number when we get it. Looking forward to having a great time! Thank you for organizing!

Thanks I will add you to the list! Welcome aboard! It is a blast!

If you want to do fish extender, please let me know your stateroom, party size, ages of all in party, genders of all in party, and last name
Allyson 39 & Kailey 8....we don't have an asigned stateroom yet, but we will be on the second deck!

Just booked! Haven't been since 2010 and can't wait. Will catch my first MVMCP the night before too!

So glad you posted about the Christmas party - I think we're going to do the same and go also. We are arriving in Orlando on the 9th

Which day is Delaney's birthday?

Delaney's birthday is on November 11th. Such an exciting way for us to spend her birthday. Just wondering if you have any thoughts on how you are want to run the fish extender? Will we be doing gifts for everyone in the group, just kids, will we be breaking up into groups of a specific number (e.g. 20 kids, etc.). I'm open to anything, but I do think it would be nice to give each of the kids in the cabin their own gift.

Delaney's birthday is on November 11th. Such an exciting way for us to spend her birthday. Just wondering if you have any thoughts on how you are want to run the fish extender? Will we be doing gifts for everyone in the group, just kids, will we be breaking up into groups of a specific number (e.g. 20 kids, etc.). I'm open to anything, but I do think it would be nice to give each of the kids in the cabin their own gift.

I am going to give names and ages for all members of the party. It will be up to you who you purchase for. I will divide the list into the maximum of 10 staterooms per group. So far there are 6 rooms signed up, but I am sure there will be more. I will close the sign up list 75 days out before the cruise.

I am going to give names and ages for all members of the party. It will be up to you who you purchase for. I will divide the list into the maximum of 10 staterooms per group. So far there are 6 rooms signed up, but I am sure there will be more. I will close the sign up list 75 days out before the cruise.
That sounds great. I just wasn't quite sure how it was going to work. Thanks again for arranging! This is going to be so much fun!!!

That sounds great. I just wasn't quite sure how it was going to work. Thanks again for arranging! This is going to be so much fun!!!

It is fun organizing it as well. I have never participated in a fish extender and I am super excited to do it this time.

We are on this cruise can not wait, taking my daughter as a surprise after 10 days at Disney world she knows about Disney world but not the cruise its an early Christmas present, always wanted to do a merry time cruise did a Halloween cruise last year.

What is Delaney's favorite character?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter