Dream Inside Stateroom Cat 11A - Will We Be Disappointed?

LizAgna

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed in #9507...cat 11A? I'm starting to get a little nervous about the size and being an inside stateroom. I booked last May and had a verandah but when the inside one came available I changed our ressie. Now I'm regretting my decision. Please tell me that we will be OK inside.

On the other hand with all of the activities on the cruise I'm wondering how we will get everything done so that means we won't be in the stateroom that much...will we?

We sail 4 weeks from today!!

TIA!!

We had an 11C on our Dream cruise and absolutely loved it. We've sailed in inside, outside and verandah staterooms in the past and now choose to only book inside staterooms. The verandah just isn't worth it for us. For the difference in price we are able to sail twice for the same cost and, as you said, you aren't in the room much anyway. Think positively about it and you'll have a great time. Any experience is as good as you choose to make it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter