Dream/Fantasy 8A cabins

Are the open rooms on Deck 6 (like 6012 and 6510) on the Dream noisy due to the Vibe teen club?

Are the 5th floor rooms as spacious as the 6th floor rooms? The 5th floor rooms definitely have the better set up more like a suite but I wondered if they are as large as the 6th floor rooms. I'd love to see more pics of these rooms too!

Are the 5th floor rooms as spacious as the 6th floor rooms? The 5th floor rooms definitely have the better set up more like a suite but I wondered if they are as large as the 6th floor rooms. I'd love to see more pics of these rooms too!
This blog has beautiful photos and is a main reason I booked these rooms for our February trip. I haven't actually sailed in them though. On the deck plans, they certainly look bigger!

This blog has beautiful photos and is a main reason I booked these rooms for our February trip. I haven't actually sailed in them though. On the deck plans, they certainly look bigger!

Thanks for the link to the blog, those are great pictures. We have 5520 booked for next year, which will be just like this cabin except the bed will be on the right and the sofa and desk will be on the left side of the wall. First time without a verandah, so we will see if we are happy without it or not.

Thanks for the link to the blog, those are great pictures. We have 5520 booked for next year, which will be just like this cabin except the bed will be on the right and the sofa and desk will be on the left side of the wall. First time without a verandah, so we will see if we are happy without it or not.

We are a family who has always had a verandah (except for a two-night cruise), and we just came off the Dream in one of these rooms. If we are on the Dream or Fantasy going forward and can get this room style again, we will. It was so nice not to bump into each other, have the two TVs for DH and DD. The lack of a split bath also was not an issue. The portholes were so big we didn't miss the verandah. The only thing we would have preferred was being on the right/starboard side of the ship (CC side) vs port side. The location on the ship was perfect - easy to access dinners, all of the character experiences, and if you needed another bathroom while someone was in it, we had a couple options close by. I think you'll be very happy.

We are a family who has always had a verandah (except for a two-night cruise), and we just came off the Dream in one of these rooms. If we are on the Dream or Fantasy going forward and can get this room style again, we will. It was so nice not to bump into each other, have the two TVs for DH and DD. The lack of a split bath also was not an issue. The portholes were so big we didn't miss the verandah. The only thing we would have preferred was being on the right/starboard side of the ship (CC side) vs port side. The location on the ship was perfect - easy to access dinners, all of the character experiences, and if you needed another bathroom while someone was in it, we had a couple options close by. I think you'll be very happy.

Thank you so much for your review. We will be on the starboard side (5520) and I am really looking forward to it. Did you by chance take any pictures that you could share? You can never see too many pictures.

These photos are from the Fantasy, but the Dream cabins should correspond. I was able to tour these cabins last week.

==========

Cabin 6016 on Disney Fantasy, a Category 08A Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with two portholes and single bath. Sleeps 4.

076-IMG_0149.JPG

077-IMG_0150.JPG

078-IMG_0151.JPG

079-IMG_0152.JPG

Single standard bath - pretty roomy.

080-IMG_0153.JPG

==========

Cabin 6014 on Disney Fantasy, a handicapped accessible Category 08A Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with two portholes and single bath. Sleeps 4.

082-IMG_0155.JPG

Video link (I hope...) - Tour of Cabin 6014

084-IMG_0159.JPG

Roll-in bathroom - shower and toilet areas have grab bars. I think the shower has a fold down seat, but I don't see it on any of my pictures.

085-IMG_0160.JPG

==========

Cabin 6012, a non-connecting Category 08A Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with 2 large portholes and single bath. Sleeps 4.

This stateroom has the wide door of a HA room, but is not designated as such on the deck plans. I didn't grab a picture of the bathroom. 6014 is the only designated 08A HA stateroom.

086-IMG_0163.JPG

087-IMG_0161.JPG

088-IMG_0162.JPG

==========

I also got photos of some 09D cabins around the corner from these. I'll insert the link once I get them posted.

These photos are from the Fantasy, but the Dream cabins should correspond. I was able to tour these cabins last week.

==========

Cabin 6016 on Disney Fantasy, a Category 08A Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with two portholes and single bath. Sleeps 4.

076-IMG_0149.JPG

077-IMG_0150.JPG

078-IMG_0151.JPG

079-IMG_0152.JPG

Single standard bath - pretty roomy.

080-IMG_0153.JPG

==========

Cabin 6014 on Disney Fantasy, a handicapped accessible Category 08A Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with two portholes and single bath. Sleeps 4.

082-IMG_0155.JPG

Video link (I hope...) - Tour of Cabin 6014

084-IMG_0159.JPG

Roll-in bathroom - shower and toilet areas have grab bars. I think the shower has a fold down seat, but I don't see it on any of my pictures.

085-IMG_0160.JPG

==========

Cabin 6012, a non-connecting Category 08A Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with 2 large portholes and single bath. Sleeps 4.

This stateroom has the wide door of a HA room, but is not designated as such on the deck plans. I didn't grab a picture of the bathroom. 6014 is the only designated 08A HA stateroom.

086-IMG_0163.JPG

087-IMG_0161.JPG

088-IMG_0162.JPG

==========

I also got photos of some 09D cabins around the corner from these. I'll insert the link once I get them posted.
I know this is an old post, but the photos do not show up any more. Does the bath have a tub? and is there a wall or pole in the middle of the room? Thanks in advance for any info

I know this is an old post, but the photos do not show up any more. Does the bath have a tub? and is there a wall or pole in the middle of the room? Thanks in advance for any info
This is from the Dream however the Fantasy is just the same. Take a look and it will show you the bathroom. Also, some of the 8A's have walls, some have poles. This cabin has the wall. We had it on the Fantasy and loved it! Some don't like it because its not a split bath however there were only two of us so that wasn't an issue. Even if we had children with us I'm not sure it would bother us.
Hope this helps.

I just booked 8a on deck 6 for a future cruise. We love the aft veranda, but thought we would try the extra space rooms. It seems like the rooms with walls are on deck 5, but I read deck 5 rooms are near the kids area, plus over the theater, so I aimed for deck 6. We have 6510 and 6514. 6514 has a tub, 6510 no tub. So 6016 should have a tub. After some research it seems some if these rooms were built to be HA rooms, but not all marked. We tried to get 6512, so watching for it in case it opens since booking just started.

Can anybody tell me the expected cost of an 8A stateroom if you book right when they are released? Im a family of 5 if that matters...

Can anybody tell me the expected cost of an 8A stateroom if you book right when they are released? Im a family of 5 if that matters...
Unfortunately, that would vary, depending on the itinerary, ship, and date of cruise. Even can vary from year to year on the same cruise.

Might anyone be able to comment on potential noise issues from these rooms? Deck 6 rooms appear over Vibe and Deck 5 appear to be over the theater balcony. Thank you!

Might anyone be able to comment on potential noise issues from these rooms? Deck 6 rooms appear over Vibe and Deck 5 appear to be over the theater balcony. Thank you!

we had deck 6 last year and heard no noise—2 connecting rooms. We avoided deck 5 because of the theater below.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter