Dream big, live Grand. VGF homeowners' thread.

We will be at the GF for 2 weeks next Oct. (Deluxe Studio) I wanted to stock the room. Any tips? Do they supply coffee filters, paper plates, etc?

Is there a toaster & microwave in the studios? I know there is a coffee maker & mini fridge.

I assume I need to get my own coffee supplies.

well I've been back 5 days now from a 15 day stay at VGF and I must say im depressed lol. Even though I booked for next November already........

Yes there is a toaster and microwave in the room...only supply coffee on days they clean the room (enough for 1 pot) I would bring coffee and filters along with creamer and sugar if needed....paper plates you can ask for

we ordered tons of groceries from garden grocer they deliver and are the best

We plan to rent a car and hit the walmart and maybe costco. You can find cheaper tee shirts & stuff animals there. Plus I want to stock up on beer, coolers and a few bottles of wine :)

basket kind. or if u want the kinds with coffee in filters like they have in the room when u get there.......too bad u weren't there when we were had plenty of beer lol

We should start a chart as to when people will be there so if there are left over supplies we can pass them off or just party up :thumbsup2

We booked our flight this past weekend. Airmiles has really increased the amount of miles needed to fly to Orlando.

With airmiles I just pay the sales tax on the tickets. Makes it easier to afford a meal plan ;)

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-dining-plan.htm This is the last year my DD can go as a child so we are thinking of doing the meal plan this last time. She wants to do a bunch of character meals so it does make it worth it.

Not always.. It can really depend on where your are eating and what time of day.
Sometimes TIW works better.

We Are HUGE character meal people.. We normally do two per day.. Breakfast and dinner with a QS for lunch
we have found that the TIW card works better for our family. It's 20% off no matter what you order.
We got 2 TS and 1 QS for $173 cheaper than buying the DDP (TS,QS,snack)
We have also found that my 3 year prefers to pick off our plates. Or we will order an adult meal and spilt it between my two children.
Overall TIW works better for is, but run your numbers.. Every family is different.

Not always.. It can really depend on where your are eating and what time of day.
Sometimes TIW works better.

We Are HUGE character meal people.. We normally do two per day.. Breakfast and dinner with a QS for lunch
we have found that the TIW card works better for our family. It's 20% off no matter what you order.
We got 2 TS and 1 QS for $173 cheaper than buying the DDP (TS,QS,snack)
We have also found that my 3 year prefers to pick off our plates. Or we will order an adult meal and spilt it between my two children.
Overall TIW works better for is, but run your numbers.. Every family is different.

Yeah we did do the numbers for this trip, the magic your way plan would work better for us. Plus there are many restaurants we want to go to that is not on the TIW list. Also when you use the TIW you are automatically charged 18% gratuity regardless of the size of your party.

Finally got to stay here!! First time. So so so nice. Everything except our view. Don't ever stay in studio #1221. LOL.

But everything was gorgeous and I loved every second of it. Can't wait to stay again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter