Dream 3-night September 20, 2012

Does anyone know when the stateroom number will be allocated when we are listed at GTY.
X

My husband and I are eagerly awaiting the DVC Members Cruise in September 2012. Anyone know what's to be expected on a DVC Members Cruise? Thanks!

According to my Navigators from last year, the DVC event goes from 2.30-3.30 pm. So, 3pm would be fine and I just show up at 3.30 and hope people are still there.

How about we do 3:15 as that will give everyone time to get there and mingle and still make the safety drill. Do you think that would work?

We, DH and I, are joining you all on the Dream, sept 20th.
It will be our 3th DCL cruise and the first one without our DS (20).
We are celebrating our 25th anniversary and DH 50th birthday (09-21).
I've sent a request for the FB site!

see you real soon!!

Originally Posted by TRAVELQUEEN
Count DH and I in for this cruise--just paid in full and are ready to go--celebrating DH's 10 years of being cancer free--I guess this is a non traditional celebration but it means alot to us!

We did this 2 years ago for our DS 10 years cancer free celebration:banana:

Welcome new cruisers!

Remember, if you'd like to join the FE exchange, just shoot me an email at Dreamcruise92012@yahoo with your stateroom #, disboard name, the names of those in your party, and the ages of any children traveling with you, and I'll be sure to add you to our FEE list.

Looks like its going to be a fun group!:banana:

Take care, Elizabeth

We had flash floods last week after terrible thunder storms. Although we escaped quoted well unfortunately our conservatory got flooded and damaged. First thing I recued was my suitcase of holiday clothes and also my craft box so luckily my FE gifts I've made are ok.

I am so sorry to hear that!! I'm glad to hear that you guys were ok at least. I hope that the damage was very minimal.

Just got back from WDW and talked to several people who just got off the Dream and they were sporting new Castaway Club gear. So for those of you who are return cruisers... expect new gifts! :cheer2:

Please add the two of us to the group-looking forward to sailing in Sept! We would also like to participate in the FE exchange. "See" you over on the FB page..and I've already sent an email to the address listed, too.

Thanks!
:beach:

We had flash floods last week after terrible thunder storms. Although we escaped quoted well unfortunately our conservatory got flooded and damaged. First thing I recued was my suitcase of holiday clothes and also my craft box so luckily my FE gifts I've made are ok.

Lorna,

So sorry to hear the storms caused your conservatory damage. We still have peeps in our area without power due to storms last week that brought down a lot of old trees.

Hope your clean up is easy and quick!
Elizabeth

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that I sent out an updated FE group list today. If you have not received it, or if you would like to join our merry band :wave2:, please send me an email at Dreamcruise92012@yahoo.com.

According to my HP12C we only have 75 days to go! :thumbsup2

Take care, E.

Hello everyone! I am so excited for my first Disney holiday and cruise this year. I will be going with my Mum, daughter (11) and her friend. We are staying at the AKL for two weeks before heading off on the cruise. during which I will be celebrating my birthday - can't wait!

Looking forward to seeing you all on the cruise - I have been reading up about Fish Extenders and would love to join in if it's not too late? My daughter has already been planning what gifts we could make over the holidays!

Only 2 months to go :cool1:

Hi everyone! First time here...yea!! I am going to be on the September 20th Disney Dream with my husband for our 15 year wedding anniversary!!! This will be our 2nd cruise. The 1st cruise was on the Magic November 13-20, 2010 with our 2 children (22 & 12). I hope to meet more DIS board community while there too. Drop me an email! :wave2:

Fellow Cruisers

I had reserved a Family Beach Cabana #6 for Castaway Cay as I had been unable to secure one for Serenity Beach which is what I really wanted. As I having been checking everyday hoping one would pop up, just yesterday I was finally able to get Serenity Beach Cabana 19. I did not want to let the Family Beach Cabana go w/out first checking with the gang here to see if anyone wants it. If you do, please PM me asap and we can coordinate my letting it go so that someone can immediately pick it up.

Also hubby and I would be interested in sharing our Serenity Beach Cabana with another individual and/or couple on a mutually agreeable basis if anyone is interested--we have friends who did this on one of their last cruises with great success--again just PM me

Looking forward to meeting anyone!:yay:

TRAVELQUEEN said:
Fellow Cruisers

I had reserved a Family Beach Cabana #6 for Castaway Cay as I had been unable to secure one for Serenity Beach which is what I really wanted. As I having been checking everyday hoping one would pop up, just yesterday I was finally able to get Serenity Beach Cabana 19. I did not want to let the Family Beach Cabana go w/out first checking with the gang here to see if anyone wants it. If you do, please PM me asap and we can coordinate my letting it go so that someone can immediately pick it up.

Also hubby and I would be interested in sharing our Serenity Beach Cabana with another individual and/or couple on a mutually agreeable basis if anyone is interested--we have friends who did this on one of their last cruises with great success--again just PM me

Looking forward to meeting anyone!:yay:

Messaged you!!

Leslie

Just booked! This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise. We did the Magic in the Med in Sept 2010 and the Wonder in the MR in Feb 2011. We have a DD5 and DS1. We are considering doing the FE - we did it on our last 2 cruises and its great fun, so would like to do it again as long as it is manageable. Although this 3 day cruise will be such a tease since our last 2 were 10 days and 7 days. We then finish our vacation off with 8 Days at WDW - can't wait!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter